OMS POLYGON MIGRATION
WHY DO WE NEED TO MOVE FROM ETHEREUM?
- Ethereum gas prices are exorbitant for investors to participate in the OMS rebase and staking ecosystem.
- The OMS project cannot wait for Ethereum 2.0 for delivery and to solve the gas prices.
- Migration to Polygon deals with the rising fees and this is necessary to allow new features to be part of the ecosystem.
- Migration allows marketing and growth opportunities as we extend the outreach of our project to new investors in another framework.
WHY POLYGON (MATIC)
After thoroughly considering all the options, we’re finally ready to announce OMS future, on the Polygon Network.
Why we chose Polygon (Matic)?
- Exceptionally cheap fees for all users — Around a couple of cents for all transactions
- Easy onboarding for existing and new users
- Ability to add new features to the smart contracts without worrying about gas fees
- Growth opportunities with Polygon
- Better Marketing opportunities
- Development support and assistance from Polygon
- To launch our new Asset Index product offering in an environment where the framework is scalable and useable for our investors.
WHAT DO USERS NEED TO DO?
- All users don’t need to do anything yet !!
- Keep up to date on the communication on our telegram channel, as further instructions will be posted there.
- Key dates of the migration will be announced soon and will coincide with the conclusion of Version 2 of the Cascade.
- Incentive programs will be announced to migrate from our current token OMS to the new token OMSX
- We will be publishing full tutorials showing users how to add the Polygon Network to their Metamask wallet and explain the process of how to buy MATIC etc.