Rabbut: An eCourse on Medium Marketing, for all one side project makers. Get first dibs here.
Powered by Rabbut, Email collecting tool on Medium.
This month Tiffany and I poured in 10+ hour putting together an eCourse that many of Medium users will find helpful and valuable.
The Big Course to Medium Marketing is a free eCourse that teaches anyone who wishes to grow their following using Medium.
We first came up with the idea to write an eCourse when Medium users came to us asking what’s the best way to growing their following, tips on getting more reads and etc.
This tells us three things about Medium writers.
1) Not all Medium writers are marketers, so they don’t know how to promote or distribute their posts.
It’s an underlying reason why most Medium posts get little to no following and reads.
2) Medium users is starting to see Rabbut to have a domain authority in Medium marketing.
3) There’s little information that teaches Medium writers on how to grow a Medium following.
With these assumptions in mind we knew that both Rabbut and nonRabbut users will find value in our eCourse that shows what Rabbut used to build a business out of a Medium platform.
Providing Value is the Best Advertisement
I don’t recall the last time I saw an ad online (Thanks adblock), but the last time I was introduced to a new brand was through reading an helpful post.
Same concept applies here with Rabbut marketing. We wanted to provide something for Medium users that they will find it helpful. We understand that if people find value with our eCourse, they will naturally be drawn to find out what we do. And when the time comes, they will think of Rabbut as an email collecting tool
The eCourse isn’t out until June 1. But for now I’d love to show off some of the things that we covered in our Big Course of Medium Marketing.
- What kind of stories do people love reading on Medium? What should I write about?
- What’s the smartest ways to direct people from Medium to my site?
- How to create a Medium bio that makes people want to know you more
- What’s the first thing that attracts people to read a story?
- Where can I find the high res images for my blog?
- The one thing you need to convert followers into loyal readers.
- How to craft a killer headline for your Medium story.
- Where do I promote my story after publishing it?
- How to leverage your profile to attain more followers
- How to get more recommends for your story without feeling like pulling teeth
- What you can add to your story to generate more shares
- Small tricks that get people hooked to your story
- How to find people who will always share/recommend your post
- How to get your call-to-action buttons clicked in your post
- The tipping point to gaining a bigger following: publications
- Where to put my email sign-up box in my blog post
- Which Medium publication will get my story the most reads?
Sign up to get first dibs to our free eCourse .