Newsletter 11–2018 Review, Testnet launch and much more…
Hello OneLedger Community,
Through this newsletter, we would like to provide you with an update regarding the following departments: Development, and Marketing and Community.
1. We have an updated v0.8.1 version of our OneLedger protocol. In this release, we’ve cleaned up a lot of little issues to help make Chronos operate more effectively.
More details: click here
2. The OneLedger Testnet, “Chronos” is now live. Click here for instructions on how to set-up a node for Chronos.
If your experience is relevant to what we are looking for, feel free to send us your resume 🙂
A major portion of our efforts in 2018 revolved around getting things right from a technical standpoint and concentrating on building our community. Moving into 2019, we will be focussing our efforts on increasing our presence in Toronto, and then globally. Here are some of the updates from the last couple of weeks:
- Ever since our ICO in June, we have had a lot of progress both in terms of technical and business development. To know more about our journey from ICO to Testnet, click here.
2. The deadline to participate in the OLT Incentive Lock-up Program launched by GWEI Network has been extended to March 31, 2019, at 11:59 pm EST. Check it out to learn about the different bonuses. To know more, click here.
3. We would like to introduce a new addition to the OneLedger team, Shaleen Ladha. Shaleen will be working as the Marketing Associate. This year we look to host and attend some events locally as well as globally to increase our presence within the blockchain community. Shaleen will be spearheading these operations. To know more, click here.