Originally posted on Knowlab
Keep your head down and your nose to the grindstone. That’s what a lot of us were taught to believe about work. But is it really the best strategy?
I find that people often take this sort of advice to heart — and then learn too late in their careers that there’s more to life (and success) than just keeping busy.
I’ve gathered up my top 10 lessons you should take to heart now, before it’s too late!
- Life is short
- Social networks matter
- Sacrificing your health for success or wealth isn’t worth it
- None of the best moments of your life will take place looking at a screen
- Never stop learning
- You can go fast alone, but you can go farther together
- Worrying doesn’t achieve anything
- Failure is not an end
- Happiness is a journey, not a destination
Read full article on Knowlab