Buy One NFT A/B and Grab up to $1,000 with ONTO Wallet, Ivy Market & SmashCash
ONTO and Ivy Market are excited to host an NFT trading event with SmashCash, offering a prize pool of up to $1,000 USDT!
We are excited to co-host with Ivy Market an NFT trading event in partnership with SmashCash, one of the most powerful ways to protect your identity on a Blockchain.
Buy either NFT A or B during the event, and you will have the chance to share $1,000 USDT! The prize pool will be made up of all the revenues from NFT sales and extra bonus supported by SmashCash!
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
To be eligible for the big prize, simply follow the rules below.
Event Period: May 31st — June 7th 9:00 UTC
- To participate, download ONTO Wallet and create an ONT ID wallet;
- Then, buy our activity NFT, named ONTO x Ivy Market x SmashCash NFT - A or NFT - B, in the Ivy Market dApp with your BNB Chain address via ONTO Wallet.
Details of the Limited Edition NFT
NFT Name: ONTO x Ivy Market x SmashCash NFT -A/B
Price: $3 USDT
Chain: BNB Chain
Number Of NFT On Sale: 100 NFT -A & 100 NFT -B
Sale Starts At: May 31st 9:00 UTC
Please note that due to the high number of NFT orders, your transactions might fail. Don’t fret, simply try again.
Below is a breakdown of the rewards, check it out before you start.
Race to Win More!
Want to win more? Here’s a secret you need to know. All those who have purchased the NFTs that sold out first will share out 80% of the total prize pool.
Looking for a Championship Team!
To reward those who have purchased the NFTs that sold out first, we are giving away 80% of the total prize pool to this championship team, which will be up to $800 USDT! If the NFTs haven’t sold out, the buyers of the NFTs that sell better will be the championship team!
Simply put, if NFT A sells out first, then all buyers of NFT -A will split 80% of the total prize pool (around $8 each); buyers of NFT -B will have the chance to share the remaining 20% prize pool (up to $200) through a lucky draw, with 20 lucky winners in total; and vice versa.
If you’re on the championship team, you will 100% win. If not, you still have a chance to get at least $10. Don’t miss out on this nice opportunity!
Happy trading and good luck!
1. REMEMBER, only ONTO Wallet users are eligible for the bonus distribution. Download ONTO now;
2. All ONTO users can participate, but each ID/device/address is counted only once;
3. Only buyers of activity NFTs, sold by the SmashCash, ONTO & Ivy Market team, will be eligible for the prize;
4. The prize will vary according to the final sales, the prize mentioned above is a rough estimate in the event of all NFTs being sold out and is for reference only;
5. You can check all your BNB chain assets, including the NFT and the token assets, in BscScan;
6. Only those who purchase ONTO x Ivy x SmashCash NFT -A/B launched by Ivy Market are eligible for the lottery, holders who have acquired NFT through secondary sales or transfers will not be eligible for the lottery;
7. The ONTO team, the Ivy Market team and the SmashCash team reserve the right to make the final decision on the outcome of the event.
All the latest ONTO Events and News are updated here in the official ONTO Telegram Group. Join now and stay tuned!
Have fun and good luck :)
SmashCash is one of the most powerful ways to protect your identity on a Blockchain. It is also among the most powerful privacy protocols commonplace with the AVAX Blockchain, Ethereum network, Binance Smart Chain, PolkaDot Blockchain, Cardano ADA USDT and Matic Blockchain. SmashCash relies on top-notch cryptographic methodologies, such as zero-knowledge(zkSnarks) proofs for ultimate privacy.
About Ivy Market
Ivy Market is an all-encompassing NFT marketplace that enables you to create, collect, bid, and trade your digital assets while unlocking unique additional benefits.
Follow the Ivy Market on Twitter to get more information about the events.
About ONTO Wallet
ONTO is a DID-based gateway for a seamless Web3 experience. The best all-in-one option for securely managing your identities, data, and digital assets, ONTO allows you to manage your crypto assets (including NFTs), perform cross-chain swaps, readily access a variety of dApps, and learn everything important in real time via ONTO news feed.
With ONTO Wallet, users can create an ONT ID, a decentralized digital identity that enables one-click multi-chain wallet address creation and management and fully protects their private data through an encryption algorithm. Users worldwide can download ONTO Wallet now via onto.app or their mobile app store. Desktop users can also install ONTO Web Wallet for web browsers.