Hold at Least 120 FIO to Share a 12,000 FIO Prize Pool
ONTO is excited to host a Hold & Earn Campaign with FIO Protocol, offering a total prize pool of 12,000 FIO!
ONTO is excited to host a Hold & Earn Campaign with FIO Protocol (Foundation for Interwallet Operability), a decentralized consortium of blockchain organizations and community members supporting the ongoing development, integration and promotion of the FIO Protocol.
The FIO Protocol is powered by a utility token FIO. The FIO Token is used to pay for transactions processed through the FIO Chain.
Altogether, we are giving away up to 12,000 FIO to all eligible participants who complete the tasks. Don’t miss out!
To be eligible for the rewards, please follow the rules below.
Event Duration: Mar. 22nd 9:00 (UTC) — Mar. 29th 9:00 (UTC)
Prize Pool: 12,000 FIO tokens for the first 400 lucky participants
Hold at Least 120 FIO in Your ONTO Wallet to Win a Share of 12,000 FIO Tokens
To encourage ONTO users to hold FIO tokens, ONTO and FIO Protocol are hosting an FIO Hold & Earn event starting from March 22nd. The first 400 ONTO users who hold at least 120 FIO tokens in their ONTO address until the end of the activity can each win a 30 FIO bonus. When there are fewer than 400 participants at the end of the event, all eligible users will share out the 12,000 FIO prize pool.
- Install ONTO Wallet and obtain the FIO address of your ONTO account
- Hold at least 120 FIO tokens in your FIO address via ONTO until the end of the event.
That’s it! Join now for a chance to win 30 FIO!
Don’t know where to get FIO tokens?
Here’s a list of all the ecosystem partners of FIO Protocol, where you can search for the exchanges to trade FIO.
- All ONTO users can participate, but each ONT ID/device/IP is counted only once. Download ONTO now.
- Only ONTO users who hold FIO tokens after the event begins at 9:00 (UTC) on Mar. 22nd, and hold it until the end of the event at 9:00 (UTC) on Mar. 29th, will be eligible.
- Rewards will be distributed within 7 working days after the end of the event.
- Prizes will be sent directly to winners’ FIO addresses mapped to their FIO addresses of ONTO Wallet.
- The ONTO team and the FIO Protocol team reserve the right to interpret the above event at their sole discretion.
The Foundation for Interwallet Operability is a Cayman non-profit foundation. It has been formed to facilitate the growth and adoption of the FIO Protocol, but not to manage or otherwise control the protocol.
A FIO Crypto Handle is a simple, human-readable address that replaces your wallet’s long string public address. It is in the format of username@domain and you can obtain a free FIO Crypto Handle using the @onto domain, such as username@onto.
About ONTO Wallet
ONTO is a DID-based gateway for a seamless Web3 experience. The best all-in-one option for securely managing your identities, data, and digital assets, ONTO allows you to manage your crypto assets (including NFTs), perform cross-chain swaps, readily access a variety of dApps, and learn everything important in real time via ONTO news feed.
With ONTO Wallet, users can create an ONT ID, a decentralized digital identity that enables one-click multi-chain wallet address creation and management and fully protects their private data through an encryption algorithm. Users worldwide can download ONTO Wallet now via onto.app or their mobile app store. Desktop users can also install ONTO Web Wallet for web browsers.
For further details, questions, or comments, follow us on Twitter, join our Telegram or contact us.