Introducing Punica Suite — Ontology’s dApp Development Framework
The Ontology team is excited to announce the release of Punica Suite, an Ontology blockchain dApp development framework.
Punica provides developers with a complete set of open-source development tools for dApps, including:
- Punica CLI
- Solo Chain
- dApp Tutorial
How to utilize Punica?
Command line tool
- Supports intelligent contract compilation, deployment, invocation, and testing. Each item can be completed simply and efficiently through a single line of commands and testing through a configuration file.
- Supports both Python and TypeScript programming languages;
- dApp templates and Punica-Box;
- Smart contract packaging management tools;
- Supports wallet file management.
Test node with UI
- View block, transaction, contract, push event, log, and other information in real time in the test node software;
- Create multiple accounts automatically for users to work with SmartX and Cyano wallet.
dApp templates and examples
- Provides a variety of multi-language dApp examples, such as ONT ID, OEP-4, OEP-5, etc.;
- More development aids will be available for user reference or dApp development.
- Provides detailed textbook documentation and videos;
- Provides rich Punica-Box case references;
- Provides a variety of contract templates for developers to experience.
Smart contract templates:
Punica being introduce for the first time offline at our tech workshop in Seoul November 6th:
At the same time, the Ontology bounty program remains open, and even has a couple of Punica-related tasks!
Punica website: https://punica.ont.io/
Punica GitHub: https://github.com/punicasuite
Happy dApp building!