Ontology Launches Ecosystem Accelerator Program — Ontology Olympus Accelerator (OOA)
Today Ontology, a new high-performance public multi-chain project and a distributed trust collaboration platform, announced the Ontology Olympus Accelerator (OOA). The program invites technology and product experts across fields to collaborate in entrepreneurship and build new distributed business applications based on Ontology’s next-generation public chain infrastructure to build an open-source, open-minded, and collaborative distributed trust ecosystem. The Ontology Olympus Accelerator program will provide complete technical, marketing, funding, talent, and legal compliance support. The Ontology Foundation will invest approximately 1.5 billion USD worth of tokens, all of which will be used to support the future development of existing startups and teams chosen.
Ontology Olympus Accelerator will be the most comprehensive ecosystem accelerator among public chains. It will include the following areas:
- Blockchain underlying technology support
- Custom business chain development
- Blockchain business-layer common modules
- Blockchain industry function customization
- Blockchain-based general hardware service platforms
- Custom intelligent hardware services combined with blockchain
- Collaboration with a wide range of industry partners
- Sharing Ontology ecosystem users
- Industry leader guidance
- Technology community expansion support
- Ecosystem community collaboration
- Ontology ecosystem business cooperation
- Ontology user system collaboration
- Market operations system collaboration
- Ontology incubation fund
- Ontology investment fund
- Ontology/partner cooperative funds
- Human resource services including recruitment and training
- Professional global legal services
- Covering all aspects of the project
- Covering different regions worldwide
Ontology Olympus Accelerator (OOA) will add more ecosystem incubation and acceleration services based on the needs of the ecosystem.
Ontology has also announced the establishment of two important Ontology ecosystem organizations:
Ontology Advisors Group (OAG): Provides a range of strategies and industry guidance for the Ontology ecosystem, promoting the development of the Ontology Olympus Accelerator program and Ontology’s ecosystem globalization. The first batch of advisors will be announced within a week.
Ontology Global Capital (OGC): Includes Ontology ecosystem funds which will be allocated by a top blockchain ecosystem investment team. Further details will be announced in the near future.
In July Ontology will publish the full Ontology Olympus Accelerator details on the Ontology official website and open online applications. There will be different application conditions for each of the categories.
LI Jun, Founder of Ontology, said:
“Building the trust ecosystem goes hand in hand with the technology, applications, and governance of Ontology. This is nevertheless a huge and arduous task. We decided to launch the Ontology Olympus Accelerator precisely to develop the Ontology trust ecosystem and accomplish its goals. We hope with this accelerator program that more talent and applications can be added to the Ontology ecosystem, integrating technical elites internationally and the technical strengths of various parters to jointly build our cross-chain, -system, -industry, -application, and-terminal distributed trust ecosystem.”