Ontology Monthly Report — February 2023
It’s time to share the #Ontology 2023 roadmap. This year the focus is on further optimizing the #Web3 infrastructure we have been developing, making it even easier for projects to choose to adopt the #OWNInfrastructure for their needs.
- We are 100% done with the Rollup VM design. The White Paper will be published soon.
- We are 100% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 cross-layer communication.
- We are 100% done with the Rollup L1<->L2 Token Bridge.
- We are 100% done with the L1 data synchronization server.
- We are 100% done with the L2 Rollup Node.
- We are 93% done with the L2 blockchain browser.
- We are 20% done with the EVM bloom bit index optimization.
- We are 20% done with the high ledger memory usage optimization.
- We are 7% done with the optimization of ONT staking liquidity.
- We are 5% done with the L2 Sequencer Service.
- ONTO has updated to v4.4.7, integrated SUI (devnet), Neon (devnet) and Findora chains.
- ONTO has optimized “Address Book” function; Support for selecting from recent transaction addresses; Improved feature for adding new addresses.
- ONTO joined an AMA Twitter Space with Nuls.
- ONTO has collaborated with KuCoin.
- ONTO partnered with PlatOn, providing users the opportunity to join a giveaway event and share $2000 USDT.
- ONTO partnered with Metis to host a Hold2Earn event, with prizes of $1,000 USDC + 50 ONTO Pass Card as rewards.
- ONTO has partnered with PMG and held an airdrop event, sharing $1000 USDC + 10 ONTO Pass Card as rewards.
- 160 total dApps on MainNet as of February 28th, 2023.
- 7,367,465 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 73,788 from last month.
- 18,390,050 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 126,228 from last month.
Community Growth & Bounties
- This month, several Ontology Community Calls and discussions were held on Discord, Telegram and Twitter, focusing on topics such as “How Decentralized Identity facilitates VR & AR?”, “How Tiktok benefits non-crypto users?”, “What is Web3?” and “The notable events of Crypto that happened during 2022”. Community members actively shared their views, and participants also got the chance to win Loyal Member NFTs.
- We held our Monthly Quiz led by Ontology Harbinger Benny. Community members actively raised questions and shared 100 ONG rewards.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates. To join Ontology’s Telegram group and keep up to date, click here.
At Ontology, we are always looking to expand our team. We currently have a list of open roles and are looking to hire ambitious and hardworking individuals (see below). Check out our website for full details.
Recently, we hired a senior director of operation.
Now, we are still looking for:
- Technical Director
- Senior Front-end Engineer
- Golang Developer
- BD director
Out & About — Event Spotlight
It was all hands on deck this month with a string of news reports and developments:
- You can now trade the talk at LunarCrush. Enjoy trading ONT with all the benefits of the Ontology social metrics available to you.
- You can now buy or sell ONT using your credit card at ChangeNow. Keep your portfolio on track with ease by auto-tracking ONT.
- In the recent interview with John Larkin at Automotive Industries, Li Jun discussed how Web3 and DID can transform the motoring experience.
- It is now possible to use ONT in the UQUI shop for both physical and digital products.
Both ONT & ONG are now live on #Guardarian, enabling users to easily purchase #tokens, using their local currency!Ontology has also collaborated with Blockchain PR, bringing extra exposure and value to Ontology ecosystem development updates and news!
Ontology has also collaborated with Blockchain Reporter, bringing extra exposure and value to Ontology ecosystem development updates and news!
Follow us on social media!
Ontology website / ONTO website / OWallet (GitHub)
Twitter / Reddit / Facebook / LinkedIn / YouTube / NaverBlog / Forklog