Ontology Weekly Report (March 1st–8th, 2021)
There have been a lot of exciting developments in the past week for Ontology. This week, the ONTO team has published a new version of ONTO v3.7.6;
Ontology assisted in the successful release of IEEE 2144.1; and finally, Ontology was listed in the Binance Smart Chain and Polkadot Ecosystem List on CoinMarketCap.
- We have completed 50% of the Ontology EVM-integrated design, which will make Ontology fully compatible with the Ethereum smart contract ecology after completion.
- Released ONTO v3.7.6. Added support for OKExChain.
- 112 dApps launched in total on MainNet.
- 6,438,389 dApp transactions completed in total on MainNet.
- 17,907 dApp-related transactions in the past week.
Another successful week as our community keeps growing! This week we onboarded over 1,500 new members across Ontology’s global communities. To keep up with our latest developments and community updates, reach out to us on Telegram or follow us on Twitter. As always, we encourage anyone who is interested in Ontology to join us!
- Ontology assisted in the successful release of IEEE’s first blockchain-based Internet of Things (IoT) data management framework.
In The Media
- This week Ontology published an article on The Block called “Ontology, A Blockchain For Decentralized Identity And Data.” Read more here.
- In an interview with BeInCrypto, Jun Li, founder of Ontology, discussed how blockchain protects digital identity and issues related to deep fakes. Read the full interview here.
- Jun Li was also featured on the Decrypt Daily Podcast where he discussed the uses of Ontology’s decentralized identity solution, ONT ID. Listen to the podcast here.