Ontology Weekly Report (March 1–6, 2023)
Continuing our ‘Meet the Team’ series, we’re very pleased to ask Ontology Harbinger, Geoff a few questions.
- We are 100% done with the Rollup VM design. The White Paper will be published soon.
- We are 94% done with the L2 blockchain browser.
- We are 25% done with the optimization of EVM Bloom Bit Index
- We are 25% done with the optimization of Ledger memory usage
- We are 8% done with the optimization of ONT staking liquidity
- We are 8% done with the L2 Sequencer Service.
- ONTO has updated to v4.4.8, integrated Astar, Chiliz Chai 2.0, Moonbeam, Moonriver, Oasis Emerald chains; Support ENULS mainnet Chain by #NULS.
- ONTO has support for Aptos in Native Swap.
- ONTO has support for switching nodes for Dapps.
- ONTO has improved node functionalities.
- ONTO has participated in the AMA with Astar.
- 160 total dApps on MainNet as of March 6th, 2023.
- 7,380,961 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 29,811 from last week.
- 18,413,101 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 53,024 from last week.
- We started our Weekly Community Call Series. We covered some insights on how we can use the current technological solutions created by Ontology to help facilitate solutions to the current problems different industries are facing. Users expressed their insights around this and actively engaged.
- We held our Telegram weekly Community Discussion led by Ontology Loyal Members, discussing the recent collaborations UQUID, Guardian and HYVE, and how these platforms enrich Ontology application scenarios. Participants got the chance to win Loyal Member NFTs.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram, where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- It’s time for our latest #OWN101, as part of our #OWNInsights series. This week, we bring you “ONG”.
- Have you heard about the real-life uses of the $ONT token? It’s more than just an investment opportunity! We collaborate with Guardarian, where you can buy and sell $ONT with local currencies; We collaborate with HYVE, where you can get paid for your work in $ONT; We collaborate with UQUID, where you can shop with $ONT; We collaborate with BITSA, where users can use $ONT and $ONG tokens to easily recharge their accounts for online and offline payments, transfers, and ATM withdrawals.