Ontology Weekly Report (March 7- 13, 2023)
Ontology MainNet is a high-performance proof of stake (PoS) blockchain that supports a wide range of programming languages and virtual machines, including NeoVM, WasmVM, and Ontology #EVM.
- We are 100% done with the Rollup VM design. The White Paper will be published soon.
- We are 96% done with the L2 blockchain browser.
- We are 30% done with the optimization of EVM Bloom Bit Index
- We are 30% done with the optimization of Ledger memory usage
- We are 10% done with the optimization of ONT staking liquidity
- We are 10% done with the L2 Sequencer Service.
- ONTO has partnered with Bitgert and held a Giveaway event.
- ONTO has participated in the AMA with Getaverse.
- ONTO has partnered with SecondLive.
- 160 total dApps on MainNet as of March 13th, 2023.
- 7,395,694 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 14,733 from last week.
- 18,437,391 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 24,290 from last week.
- We started our Weekly Community Call Series. We talked about the roadmap for Ontology in 2023. In which ways Ontology commits in the next phase of the roadmap. Users expressed their insights around this and actively engaged.
- We held our Telegram weekly Community Discussion led by Ontology Loyal Members, discussing the recent hot concept “Account abstraction”. And explained how to seek the chance to get paid by ONT at HYVE. Participants got the chance to win Loyal Member NFTs.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram, where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- Continuing our ‘Meet the Team’ series, we’re very pleased to ask Ontology Head of Marketing and Communications, Raindy a few questions.
- It’s time for our latest #OWN101, as part of our OWNInsights series. This week, we bring you “Transactions Per Second”.