Ontology, in collaboration with AP. LLC, a Japanese consulting firm with strong ties to domestic research institutes and researchers, announced that our jointly developed blockchain-based anti-falsification program has been linked to the inventory management system of ZAICO, a cloud inventory management software company. With a suite of business-ready applications and a series of business cooperation, Ontology’s presence in Japan has grown substantially.
- We have completed the launch of Ontology’s EVM TestNet and are 70% done with testing. Ontology’s Security Vulnerabilities and Threat Intelligence Bounty Program, has attracted a lot of developers’ attention, with a top prize of $12,000 in ONG rewards.
- We have completed Ethereum RPC support and are 100% done with internal testing. The TestNet has been synchronized online; we are 71% done with testing.
- We have completed 100% of Ontology’s Ethereum account system development and the TestNet has been synchronized online; we are 72% done with testing.
- The EVM/OEP-4 asset seamless transfer technical solution, which facilitates the efficient conversion between OEP-4 assets and EVM assets, is complete and the TestNet has been synchronized online; we are 69% done with testing.
- ONTO hosted a limited edition NFT event with Babylons. Participants used ONTO to take part in a chance to win rewards. About 300 people participated in the event and all NFTs sold out in 10 minutes.
- ONTO hosted AMAs with MOBOX, SIL.Finance and Pinecone. The activities have all been successfully completed, with a total of about 3,000 participants.
- ONTO hosted a limited edition NFT event with SOTA Finance; the number of participants exceeded 5,000, and all NFTs were sold out within 30 minutes.
- 121 total dApps on MainNet as of October 11, 2021.
- 6,784,648 total dApp-related transactions on MainNet, an increase of 46,268 from last week.
- 16,536,539 total transactions on MainNet, an increase of 119,670 from last week.
- Ontology published the next couple of interviews in its Harbinger Series. SoloTürk from our Turkish Community described the Ontology community with the key words “Active, Quality, & Technology” and he hopes to make his own contribution to the development of the shared global community.
- We held our weekly Discord Community Call, led by Humpty Calderon, our Head of Community. He introduced the importance of Ontology’s EVM with high compatibility and Ontology’s extensive support for developers.
- We held our new Telegram weekly Community Call, led by Astro, an Ontology Harbinger from our Asian community. He introduced the latest deployment progress of Ontology EVM.
- We held our weekly DeID Summit, in which we spoke about NFTs. More than 50 participants discussed the different types of NFTs and their composability with DeFi.
- As always, we’re active on Twitter and Telegram where you can keep up with our latest developments and community updates.
- Ontology, in collaboration with AP. LLC, announced that our jointly developed blockchain-based anti-falsification program has been linked to the inventory management system of ZAICO. Clients will be able to use blockchain-based, tamper-evident, accurate and traceable inventory management with unprocessed inventory data output from the ZAICO system at a significantly lower cost.
- Li Jun, Founder of Ontology, was invited to participate in the exclusive interview Focus held by Cointelegraph China. He spoke about his history with crypto, why he founded Ontology, and his thoughts on the future of blockchain and Web3.
- Ontology published #EVM 101 on Twitter, introducing some basic information about the Ontology EVM and its benefits. Ontology has achieved full compatibility with the Ethereum ecosystem. Developers can directly use EVM development tools on the Ontology TestNet for dApp deployment.
Ontology in the Media
The internet is currently in a liminal phase. It is sitting on the precipice of changes that will shake up human life in ways that we could have only imagined ten years ago. Web3 is the internet’s third iteration. It is seeing the digital sphere become more open-source.
As a highly interoperable chain network and the multi-virtual machine solution, Ontology is equipped for the coming transition to Web3. Whether you are a senior blockchain developer or a traditional web developer, you can quickly become familiar with the Ontology development environment, easily deploy blockchain applications, and enjoy fast block confirmation speeds and low deployment costs.
Over the past year, there has been a notable increase of awareness and interest towards decentralized identity solutions. Decentralized identity solutions help users, amongst other things, to control their digital identity without the input of intermediaries. As well as the individual user benefits, decentralized identity solutions have the potential to create seamless, accessible, and verifiable ecosystems. Decentralized identity holds the potential to solve many issues across the DeFi sphere and more.
Ontology brings trust, privacy, and security to Web3 through decentralized identity and data solutions. They’ve developed a comprehensive identity infrastructure including an identity wallet that allows you to easily create digital identities, a composable, cross-chain reputation protocol, and a DeFi protocol that leverages your decentralized identity and self-sovereign reputation to enable undercollateralized loans.
Want more Ontology?
Learn more about our decentralized data and identity solutions on our website and official Twitter account. You can also chat with us on Telegram and keep up-to-date with the latest news via our Telegram Announcement account.