Customer Sucess Manager
What will you do?
- Build strong relationships with our customers, anticipate their needs and help them use our product to make their businesses more effective and successful
- Work closely with your customers to develop expansion opportunities and through referrals
- Help customers use our service efficiently and generate direct results on the performance of their business
- Listen to customer feedback, understand market needs, then effectively work with Design, Product and Marketing teams to improve product quality
- Have 1+ year experience in Customer Success or Account Management role.
- Written and verbal communication skills with a professional tone.
- Have a great sense of customer service, a strong desire to learn, and be a great communicator.
- Passionate about customer success and helping people.
- Able to parse feedback and contribute to the product by suggesting feature requests based on your knowledge of customers.
- Not require but knowledge of Key SaaS Metrics is a plus (CAC, LTV, MRR, Churn etc.)
- Competitive NET package salary
- 13th-month salary
- 1–2-month salary as an annual performance bonus
- Review salary per 6 months
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible, and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level in our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Annual company-trip.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NoSQL, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field.
Email your CV to us at firstname.lastname@example.org