What will you do?
- Develop and constantly refine the positioning and messaging for ShopBase’s business.
- Use customer and competitive research and use it to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging.
- Develop effective marketing strategies: growth-hacking, content, email marketing, partnership, advertising, SEO, etc.
- Work with in-house teams (design, engineer, sales, etc.) to implement strategies.
- Generate high-quality content for prospective and existing customers including emails, blog posts, webinar content, landing pages, product videos and more.
- Last but not least, don’t forget to play hard and have fun!
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills. Strong communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confident collaborating with product stakeholders and enabling sales.
- Analytical/ data-driven mindset and strong quantitative skills.
- Competitive NET package salary.
- 13th-month salary.
- 1–2-month salary as an annual performance bonus.
- Review salary per 6 months
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible, and equal working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef.
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level in our modern working place.
- Flexible working hours, no dress code.
- Annual company-trip.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NoSQL, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field
Email your CV to us at email@example.com