What will you do?
- Develop and constantly refine the positioning and messaging for ShopBase’s business.
- Use customer and competitive research and use it to influence product strategy and drive effective messaging.
- Develop effective marketing strategies: growth-hacking, content, email marketing, partnership, advertising, SEO, etc.
- Work with in-house teams (design, engineer, sales, etc.) to implement strategies.
- Generate high-quality content for prospective and existing customers including emails, blog posts, webinar content, landing pages, product videos and more.
- Last but not least, don’t forget to play hard and have fun!
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills. Strong communication skills.
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and confident collaborating with product stakeholders and enabling sales.
- Analytical/ data-driven mindset and strong quantitative skills.
- Salary: Competitive NET salary; 13th-month salary; 1–2 month salary as an annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Traveling abroad with the company every year
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Working in Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Training and self-development: Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…);
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems; Learning from the best in the field — they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Silicon Valley; Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org