What will you do?
- Support customers by replying to all their requests via Help Desk within 12 hours.
- Live chat with customers to support their real-time inquiries.
- Call customers when needed to solve urgent issues.
- Handle urgent requests from customers on weekend by shifts.
- Write product tutorials and solutions so customers can understand how to use our products effectively.
- Having experience in customer support is desired but not a must. The final-year undergraduates are welcome.
- Have a strong command in English.
- Written and verbal communication skills with a professional tone.
- Have a great sense of customer service, a strong desire to learn, and be a great communicator.
- Passionate about customer success and helping people.
- Able to parse feedback and contribute to the product by suggesting feature requests based on your knowledge of customers.
- Competitive NET salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 1–2 month salary as annual performance bonus.
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef.
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place.
- Flexible working hours, no dress code.
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…).
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field — they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley.
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com