What will you do?
- Build wireframe, mockup, UI/UX layout of product.
- Analyse charts, metrics to understand current product and make improvement.
- Testing your designs with users. Iterating on your designs when they don’t work.
- Learn from customers feedback, work with design, product & marketing teams to keep improving the product.
- You have 1+ years of professional experience designing mobile or web applications.
- You think in terms of design systems and make rational design decisions. You have an inherent talent for creating simple, clear solutions.
- You stress the details and care about creating truly delightful experiences.
- You have good taste and an eye for color, space, and typography.
- You’re up to date regarding the latest web design and technology trends.
- You work well within a team. You’re opinionated yet humble and always looking to grow.
- You’re a self starter who thrives most when owning a project and running with it, rather than being told what to do. You are responsible and follow through on your commitments.
- Salary: Competitive NET salary; 13th-month salary; 1–2 month salary as an annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Traveling abroad with the company every year
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Working in Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Training and self-development: Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…);
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems; Learning from the best in the field — they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Silicon Valley; Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org