What will you do?
- Make detailed plans for test teams, and manage team progress.
- Review test documents, manage the execution.
- Control and monitor test results to ensure project quality.
- Summary of issues arising during project implementation and recommendations for improvement, implementation of Scum and role as PM.
- At least 2 years of experience in the position of Test / QA Leader.
- Experience in testing with Web systems, App.
- At least 1-year experience in Automation Test.
- The careful meticulous, good mindset of software quality, always eager to participate in developing the best quality products.
- Has knowledge and ability to perform testing techniques (black box, white box, automation test, security test).
- Salary: Competitive NET salary; 13th-month salary; 1–2 month salary as an annual performance bonus
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Traveling abroad with the company every year
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Working in Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place
- Training and self-development: Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…);
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems; Learning from the best in the field — they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Silicon Valley; Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Technologies we use
- Golang/High performance, High availability in-house microservice platform.
- Vue.js / jQuery / NodeJS / ES6.
- PHP / Symfony2 / MVC frameworks.
- RabbitMQ/ Kafka.
- Redis / ElasticSearch / MongoDB.
- Java, Scala / Spark / Hadoop / HBase.
- Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, BigQuery, Amazon S3.
- Scikitlearn, Tensorflow, word2vec…and many other ML/AI technologies.
Email your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org