What will you do?
- Managing full lifecycle of multiple projects with Scrum methodology
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and engineering teams to develop detailed project plans, includizg deliverables, schedules, resources. Also address dependencies risks and help team to prioritize
- Ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information to project governance authorities.
- At least 2 year experience in software projects (Scrum Master/ QA Lead/ Project Manager positions)
- Experienced with Scrum Agile, including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives
- Ability to provide constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders
- Setting the pace/cadence for delivery and motivating teams to succeed
- Efficient use of MS Office and/or Google Docs, Excel / Spreadsheet, MS Project and other Tasks Management Tools and so on
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken).
- Competitive NET package salary
- 13th-month salary
- 1–2-month salary as an annual performance bonus
- Review salary per 6 months
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible, and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level in our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Annual company-trip.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NoSQL, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field.
Email your CV to us at email@example.com