What will you do?
- Managing full lifecycle of multiple projects with Scrum methodology
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and engineering teams to develop detailed project plans, includizg deliverables, schedules, resources. Also address dependencies risks and help team to prioritize
- Ensuring effective and timely communication and provision of information to project governance authorities.
- At least 2 year experience in software projects (BA/ QA/ PM position)
- Experienced with Scrum Agile, including daily scrums, sprint planning, showcases and retrospectives
- Ability to provide constructive and timely feedback to delivery team members and stakeholders
- Setting the pace/cadence for delivery and motivating teams to succeed
- Efficient use of MS Office and/or Google Docs, Excel / Spreadsheet, MS Project and other Tasks Management Tools and so on
- Good English communication skills (written and spoken).
Technologies we use
- Golang/High performance, High availability in-house microservice platform.
- Vue.js / jQuery / NodeJS / ES6.
- PHP / Symfony2 / MVC frameworks.
- RabbitMQ/ Kafka.
- Redis / ElasticSearch / MongoDB.
- Java, Scala / Spark / Hadoop / HBase.
- Google Cloud Platform, DigitalOcean, BigQuery, Amazon S3.
- Scikitlearn, Tensorflow, word2vec…and many other ML/AI technologies.
- Competitive NET salary.
- 13th month salary.
- 1–2 month salary as annual performance bonus.
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible and equal working environment.
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents.
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef.
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level at our modern working place.
- Flexible working hours, no dress code.
- Travelling abroad with the company every year.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Nosql, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field — they are mentors who are currently working for big names in Sillicon Valley.
- Participating in training courses and conferences in US, Singapore, Australia,… every year.
Email your CV to us at: email@example.com