What will you do?
The SEO Manager is responsible for coordinating and implementing SEO strategies for the whole company’s projects. You’ll analyze, test different SEO strategies, develop keyword selection and utilization, contribute to the content creation and run SEO initiatives to drive traffic to our website. For example:
- Provide SEO analysis and recommendations in coordination with elements and structure of websites and web pages
- Conduct keyword research for the content team
- Develop and implement effective SEO and content strategies
- Manage both on-page and off-page optimization tasks
- Optimize a variety of content types, including blog posts, ebooks, landing pages and paid search copies,…
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing skills
- Have 2+ years overall work experience in SEO/ Marketing
- Have extensive experience with Ahrefs, SEMRush, Moz, Google Analytics and Google Webmaster Tools
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Love writing and have passion for creating excellent marketing copies
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- Competitive NET package salary
- 13th-month salary
- 1–2-month salary as an annual performance bonus
- Review salary per 6 months
- Opportunities to have stock options of a million-dollar company.
- Dynamic, flexible, and equal working environment
- Working with a team full of young and passionate talents
- Free lunch at the office cooked by our own chef
- Boosting your creativity and productivity at work to the highest level in our modern working place
- Flexible working hours, no dress code
- Annual company-trip.
Training and self-development
- Being updated with new technologies (Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NoSQL, System Design,…)
- Having chances to provide solutions for real e-commerce problems.
- Learning from the best in the field.
Email your CV to us at email@example.com