This introduction was created for the May 2018 edition of the Fashion Green Days in Roubaix, the first forum of circular fashion. As a result, some information may be obsolete. This is a short introduction to biofabrication, since it had to be presented in 15 minutes maximum to a neophyte audience.
! Erratum Slide 30:
- it was the Amsilk company that collaborated with Adidas to create the first pair of basketball in Biosteel.
- The bacterial and yeast dichotomy was not performed on this slide. ZOA by Modern Meadow and Microsilk by Bolt Threads are biotechnologies produced using yeasts.
To download the full version
- 📍 Fashion Green Days, the first forum of circular fashion, are organised twice a year in Roubaix.
- 📗 Our article: BIOFABRICATE 2018, biofabricate is the annual summit of the emerging world of cultivated products .
- 🎞️ Our playlist of videos on biofabrication companies and project: Biofabrication in the world, on You Tube.
This is the seventh article in Open BioFabrics, if you liked this format then let us know by clicking on 👏 . In addition, you will help other students find us! Thank you. Thank you.
For an updated and more complete version, please contact us directly by email to know the prices: