The oldest coworking space in Tokyo
We have a cafe for conversation and small meetings. If you prefer a quiet environment, our library is the best place for concentration. Our members can use our workshop, too.
From the West Exit (Inokashira) or East Exit (Odakyu) of Shimokitazawa-station, take a little stroll through the town. Our space is located in a calm residential area. We have some bicycle ports at the front of our cafe.
- 7-minute walk from Shimokitazawa Station / Inokashira or Odakyu line
- 6-minute walk from Shindaita Station / Inokashira line
Features and equipment
- ⚡ WiFi and electricity
- 📺 External displays (seven seats / one is 4K, others are Full HD)
- 📃 Laser printer (B&W)
- 🔒 Auto-lock security
- 🔑 Personal card-key for Ticket Members and Monthly Members
- 📅 365-day entry for Ticket Members and Monthly Members
- 🕐 24-hour entry for Monthly Members
- ☕ Free coffee and tea for Ticket Members and Monthly Members *donation based
Our members share a lot of gadgets and tools! Feel free to use them.
- Basics — measure, cutter, stapler, caliper, screwdriver…
- Electric — soldering iron, ammeter…
- Make — 3D printer, CNC router, bandsaw, circularsaw…
- Video — camera, video switcher, sound mixer… see details
- Sports & play — board games, guitar, Oculus, Air pump for bikes…
There’re more than a hundred tools. If you have a question, let us know.
- ☕ 6–11–14-G1 Daita, Setagaya-ku, Tokyo, Japan 155–0033
- 📞 070–5431–5221
- 📧 email@example.com