OpenSwap Core Tech Release #1 — Spot Price Queues
- ‘Spot Price Queues’ feature now available on OpenSwap DApp
- BNB:BUSD and BNB:USDT are initial pairs available
- Stake $OSWAP in Spot Priority Queue to gain priority in selling
- Stake $OSWAP in Spot Range Queue to earn fees for orders cleared
Dear Trolls, 🚀
OpenSwap is excited to announce that our first core tech — Spot Price Queues — are now available on our DApp!
Over the next few weeks, OpenSwap will continuously attract additional liquidity to our Spot Price Queues through our Liquidity Queue Providers Kickstart Program and a series of promo campaigns including exciting trading competitions.
🖥️ Spot Priority Queue Tutorial — link
🖥️ Spot Range Queue Tutorial — link
Spot Price Queues
OpenSwap’s Spot Price Queues will enable swaps to occur at spot market prices obtained from decentralized oracles, and therefore allows users to execute their swaps at zero slippage and mitigated impermanent loss.
There are two sub-types of Spot Price Queues:
- Spot Priority Queue — Designed for swappers who want to exit out of a position quickly and at spot market price. Priority can be gained through staking a quantity of $OSWAP tokens. The order with the highest amount of OSWAP tokens staked will be sold first.
- Spot Range Queue — Provide the ability for liquidity providers to set price brackets, on which to make their liquidity available for sale. Users can stake $OSWAP tokens to create a Spot Range Queue order on OpenSwap, and the staked amount will determine how much of the transaction fee they will receive as their liquidity gets used.
Check Spot Price Queue docs: link
Where to get OSWAP Token?
Learn more about OpenSwap
For those who are interested in OSWAP tokens or wish to learn more about OpenSwap offerings, please explore the OpenSwap DApp.
We encourage community members to partake in community discussions to help better shape OSWAP tokenomics and help generate more ideas for future utilities. Users can express their thoughts to core team members through joining the OpenSwap Official Community on Telegram.
More information about Liquidity Queues, Hybrid Smart Router, and Open Interchain Protocol will be shared with the community as we move towards features release dates. In the meanwhile, please feel free to follow us across socials to receive the latest updates from OpenSwap.
OpenSwap DApp: https://www.openswap.xyz/
OpenSwap Official Community: https://t.me/openswapdex
OpenSwap Announcements: https://t.me/openswap_official
OpenSwap Docs: https://doc.openswap.xyz/