The tech world is two percent female
“Normally the tech world is two percent female. For the next three days? 15 percent.”, Monica, “Silicon Valley,” season 1.
Photos taken at the Google Cloud NEXT.
Correction: Photos above present a skewed overly optimistic impression — the young woman at the bottom picture is not a tech person, she is a barista on a break.
More from Exclusive:
- Viva Technology 2017, June 15–17 2017, Paris, France
- Domaining Europe 2017, May 14–16 2017, Berlin, Germany
- Lean Startup Summit London 2017, June 13–14 2017, London
- Smartphones to replace PCs and Notebooks
- The tech world is two percent female
- The International Virtual Reality Photography Association IVRPA Conference, June 3–6 2017, Vienna, Austria
- Meetup at the Hundertwasserhaus, Vienna
- Photo Walk, May 5, 2017, Haifa, Israel
- Mobile technology is the key to the future of photography and PC markets
- PC market recovery is not going to happen