As an incentive to encourage contributions to the opsdroid project I’ve had some stickers printed! If you contribute to opsdroid and let me have your address (probably via twitter DM is easiest) I’ll post you a sticker.
Remember that contributions take many forms! Of course you can contribute code to the main project but there are a heap of other ways to support the project:
- Improve the documentation to help others get started
- Write skills, connectors or database modules
- Contribute to the opsdroid home page (it’s a Jekyll website)
- Post about your experience using opsdroid on your own blog
- Contribute to opsdroid audio (python voice client for opsdroid)
- Submit lots of useful issues (5–10 good ones is probably sticker worthy)
- Create logo variations and banners for promotion
- Contribute to opsdroid desktop (electron and react app)
- Promote opsdroid in a meaningful way
So get contributing and get your opsdroid stickers! (While limited stocks last).