Dear Orbis community members,
We apologize for the issues many have been having with our token sale — namely, a script hash error. If you are whitelisted and still receive this error it means the blockchain is still processing your address to be whitelisted.
A few things you can do/should know:
- We are currently working on a script to send KYC addresses in packets to the NEO blockchain which will 10x the speed of whitelist processing. The 25% first day bonus will be extended and manually credited to people who could not contribute due to whitelist issues however the smartcontract cannot be modified after deployment so those tokens will have to be credited manually. In the meantime, we are also accepting manual contributions to be processed with applicable bonuses. Manual contribution form here.
- There is no need to continuously keep trying. We will notify the community once all addresses have been processed.
- The first day bonus will be extended.
- Do NOT send tokens without checking in Neon wallet that “this address does perform verification”
- Fill this form to have your addresses manually inputted for fast-tracked processing.
- This address is processing whitelists on the blockchain. The # of transactions is essentially the number of whitelisted addresses.
Overall the errors and delays have been caused by a few things:
- Our fault for not foreseeing this.
- There was a huge NEO network outage (CoZ confirmed this) which affected the speed and success rate at which we could upload to the blockchain.
- After being whitelisted on our end and the NEO blockchain, you may still experience delays due to Neon wallet servers