Aquafarm Rotation #13: Jan 27th — Feb 10th
This week we have a couple new Double-Dip pools, 5 new Standard Pools, and a fresh ORCA Aquafarm.
Aquafarm Rotation #13
- Duration: Thursday, January 27, 2022 — Thursday, February 10, 2022
- Total Emissions: 300K ORCA per week (rewards begin on 1/27 at 20:00 UTC)
- Events: AMA with NINJA on 1/26 (recording), AMA with Terra on 1/20 (recording), AMA with Orca Co-Founders on 1/20 (recording, live for Orcanaut holders), other AMAs TBA on our Twitter
1: Double-Dip Pools
Double-Dip pools earn dual rewards in both ORCA and a partner project’s tokens.
- Double-Dip duration: January 27, 2022 — April 21, 2022
- Rewards: 462,000 CMFI (+ ORCA rewards)
- Double-Dip duration: January 13, 2022 — February 10, 2022
- Rewards: 15,000 wLDO (+ ORCA rewards)
- Note: while this pool was launched in the last rotation, it’s worthy a full mention!
Aquafarms earn LPs a share of trading fees and ORCA rewards.
Most current Aquafarms will continue with no significant changes. Last rotation, we added ORCA-USDT and ORCA-whETH to the rotation (see below for current yields!).
This time we welcome ORCA-BTC to the Aquafarm club!
3: Standard Pools
New pool listings on Orca, earning LPs a share of trading fees.
Finally, keep an eye on the following pools during this rotation! These pools will be deployed throughout this Aquafarm rotation and any incentives will be announced in advance:
- Launch date: Friday, January 28, 2022 at ~12:00 UTC
- Rewards: dual rewards TBA
For further details, check out our guides on How to Use Double-Dip Pools, How to Provide Liquidity, or our FAQ. If you’re fresh to DeFi, give Orca for Everyone a read. And dive into our Discord or Telegram for support, or just to give us a wave! Happy swapping and farming! 🐳
Disclaimer: The content of this communication is not financial advice and should not be relied on by any persons as financial advice. This communication has not been provided in consideration of any recipient’s financial needs. We have not conducted any financial assessment based on the personal circumstances of any recipients. All persons are encouraged to seek their own independent financial advice prior to taking any further action.