These days there is a blockchain conference every day of the week in every major city in the world. We rarely attend unless we’re given the opportunity to speak or if the event happens to be in a convenient location for our team. We try our best to balance attending conferences with getting real work done. But we also realize that the community we’re building is every bit as important as the technology we’re creating. Conferences and hackathons are a great opportunity for us to connect with our community and catch up with new and old friends alike. These events often provide the venues where we meet new partners and potential contributors to the Origin platform.
May is a particularly busy travel month for us with “blockchain week” in NYC. Members of the Origin team will be attending the following events:
- World Digitial Assets Summit in Singapore (May 1–3)
- CrowdInvest in Los Angeles (May 1–3)
- Silicon Valley Entreprenuers Festival in Santa Clara (May 2)
- EdCon in Toronto (May 3–5)
- Ethereal in NYC (May 11–13)
- Consensus in NYC (May 14–16)
- Token Summit in NYC (May 16–17)
- ETHBuenosAires in Buenos Aires (May 25–27)
If you’re based in any of those cities or planning on attending any of these events, please reach out. We’d love to see you. And make sure to get some of our freshly made Origin stickers!
Learn more about Origin: