Important Update: Automatic 15% Bonuses for all ST Purchasers Based on ETH Fluctuations During ST Token Sale
Announcing 15% bonuses to all participants based on fluctuations in ETH during the token sale; these bonuses also apply towards the sale Target.
Updated and FINAL 20 November, 2017
From the very beginning we have set out to conduct a simple, democratic and fair ST token sale. We also take care to engage with and incorporate the feedback of our community.
In the month prior to the start of the ST token sale the price of ETH was mostly stagnant, hovering around 1ETH = ~$300 USD for the prior 30 days. For the security of the sale we locked the price of ETH into the smart contract based on the closing price of ETH/USD from Coindesk 4 days prior the start of the sale, which was $299.85 on 10 November, 2017, and fixed the price at the time $0.0833 per ST = 0.000278 ST per ETH, or 1 ETH = 3598.214 ST.
To adjust for the dramatic rise in ETH during the sale, EVERY participant in the public token sale that began at 13:00:00 UTC on 14 November, 2017 is getting an automatic 15% discretionary bonus.
- This 15% discretionary bonus applies to all previous purchasers as well as to all new and future purchasers.
- This 15% discretionary bonus includes the day 1 “early access” purchasers who purchased on 14 November 13:00:00 UTC to 15 November 12:59:59 UTC. They will receive 15% bonus in addition to 10% early access bonuses.
- This 15% discretionary bonus is in addition to any / all other bonus programs earned.
- This 15% bonuses allocated for all public sale purchasers will count towards achieving the additional ST Target, Kicker, and Power bonuses for all purchasers during the sale.
- Your 15% discretionary bonus will be added to your wallet within 45 days from the finalization of the token sale.
- All remaining tokens from the token sale after bonuses are distributed will be burned.
This Medium post is not a prospectus nor a solicitation for investment and it does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
You must read the entirety of our Terms & Conditions document carefully before making any decision to purchase ST Tokens. You must also monitor the https://simpletoken.org website and our Medium publications for any announcements from the Foundation as they may add to, or change, these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Purchasing, holding or using cryptographic tokens carries significant potential financial, regulatory and other risks, including potential loss of the entire value of Payment.
Tokens are only for sophisticated purchasers who are knowledgeable and experienced in the features and risks of digital platforms, digital assets, blockchain technology and smart contracts. Potential purchasers should determine for themselves the relevance of the information contained in this document and related materials, in each case as supplemented from time to time, and the necessity for additional enquiry, research and professional advice. Any decision to participate in a token sale should be based upon such independent investigation and advice as you deem necessary. This document should not be considered as a recommendation by any person to participate in any token sale or digital platform.
In particular, you should not purchase any Tokens unless you have read and understood the terms and all other relevant materials and fully understand the Token Sale, including at least the following:
- the nature and purpose of the Token Sale and its cryptographic context
- the procedures required to purchase Tokens;
- the nature and the extent of the risks to which you may be exposed by participating in the Token Sale or purchasing, holding, transferring or exchanging Tokens, including those set out in the Risk Disclosure; and
- the regulatory, tax and accounting treatment of participating in the Token Sale and purchasing, holding, transferring or exchanging Tokens, as well as any other relevant implications.