Update — 90% of Simple Token Target Achieved in first 7 days of ICO, with momentum building
- With 7 complete days of the ST sale behind us and 10 remaining, we have now achieved more than 90% of our target for the ST token sale.
- 2153 unique purchasers have participated. 4000+ active users in our Telegram channel — which continues to grow — where we are heavily engaged with the community and responding to their questions around the clock.
- We provided all purchasers with an automatic 15% discretionary bonus in light of recent rises in ETH prices. This applies to all existing purchasers and future purchasers.
- We designed the sale to reward the community if/when we achieve our targets. When the Target of 100M ST is hit, all purchasers get additional 20% bonus, 25% at 120M, and then 30% at 180M. Hard Cap is 240M.
- While most token sales have tended to putter out after the first 24–48 hours, we are seeing increased momentum, with yesterday (20 November) being our highest volume (# of unique purchases) day since the 2nd day of the sale. Today’s transaction volume is also already more the middle days.
- Further updates to follow.
Thanks everyone! We appreciate your support and we are humbled by your enthusiasm for Simple Token.
This Medium post is not a prospectus nor a solicitation for investment and it does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
You must read the entirety of our Terms & Conditions document carefully before making any decision to purchase ST Tokens. You must also monitor the https://simpletoken.org website and our Medium publications for any announcements from the Foundation as they may add to, or change, these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Purchasing, holding or using cryptographic tokens carries significant potential financial, regulatory and other risks, including potential loss of the entire value of Payment.
Tokens are only for sophisticated purchasers who are knowledgeable and experienced in the features and risks of digital platforms, digital assets, blockchain technology and smart contracts. Potential purchasers should determine for themselves the relevance of the information contained in this document and related materials, in each case as supplemented from time to time, and the necessity for additional enquiry, research and professional advice. Any decision to participate in a token sale should be based upon such independent investigation and advice as you deem necessary. This document should not be considered as a recommendation by any person to participate in any token sale or digital platform.
In particular, you should not purchase any Tokens unless you have read and understood the terms and all other relevant materials and fully understand the Token Sale, including at least the following:
- the nature and purpose of the Token Sale and its cryptographic context
- the procedures required to purchase Tokens;
- the nature and the extent of the risks to which you may be exposed by participating in the Token Sale or purchasing, holding, transferring or exchanging Tokens, including those set out in the Risk Disclosure; and
- the regulatory, tax and accounting treatment of participating in the Token Sale and purchasing, holding, transferring or exchanging Tokens, as well as any other relevant implications.