Update — 96 Hours into the Simple Token ICO
- After the first 96 hours of the Simple Token sale we have now achieved 80% of our target of 100 million ST sold.
- The ST token sale runs until 1 December or until the absolute hard cap of 240M ST is sold.
- 13 purchasers participated in a private pre-sale before the public sale, purchasing an average of 900 ETH worth of ST. These purchasers received 27% bonuses on average and their ST is locked into 12 month vesting schedules.
- 1706 purchasers have participated in the public sale.
- The average purchaser in the public sale has bought 4.48 ETH worth of ST.
- Purchasers come from 94 countries.
Yesterday Ian Balina did an AMA with me to get an update on the Simple Token project and the progress of the token sale.
This Medium post is not a prospectus nor a solicitation for investment and it does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
You must read the entirety of our Terms & Conditions document carefully before making any decision to purchase ST Tokens. You must also monitor the https://simpletoken.org website and our Medium publications for any announcements from the Foundation as they may add to, or change, these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Purchasing, holding or using cryptographic tokens carries significant potential financial, regulatory and other risks, including potential loss of the entire value of Payment.
Tokens are only for sophisticated purchasers who are knowledgeable and experienced in the features and risks of digital platforms, digital assets, blockchain technology and smart contracts. Potential purchasers should determine for themselves the relevance of the information contained in this document and related materials, in each case as supplemented from time to time, and the necessity for additional enquiry, research and professional advice. Any decision to participate in a token sale should be based upon such independent investigation and advice as you deem necessary. This document should not be considered as a recommendation by any person to participate in any token sale or digital platform.
In particular, you should not purchase any Tokens unless you have read and understood the terms and all other relevant materials and fully understand the Token Sale, including at least the following:
- the nature and purpose of the Token Sale and its cryptographic context
- the procedures required to purchase Tokens;
- the nature and the extent of the risks to which you may be exposed by participating in the Token Sale or purchasing, holding, transferring or exchanging Tokens, including those set out in the Risk Disclosure; and
- the regulatory, tax and accounting treatment of participating in the Token Sale and purchasing, holding, transferring or exchanging Tokens, as well as any other relevant implications.