Update: Simple Token Hits 100% of Target after 8.5 days, onward to the Kicker, sale ends 1 Dec 2017 or 240M hard cap.
- We are proud to announce that Simple Token just hit our target of 100M ST sold in our ICO.
- 2655 people have purchased Simple Tokens thus far.
- We designed the ST sale to reward the community if/when we achieve our targets. Because the Target of 100M ST was hit, all purchasers will now get additional 20% bonus ST tokens.
- The next milestone is the Kicker. At 120M ST all purchasers will earn 5% more bonus tokens.
- After the kicker, our next milestone, ST Power, is 180M ST, and if hit all purchasers will earn another 5% bonus.
- The absolute Hard Cap is 240M. (I’ve been using this analogy in Telegram regarding our community bonuses: You can think of it as if we are running an ice cream shop. Our goal is to sell 100 ice cream cones. But we have 240 to sell. So we decided to give all of our customers discounts in form of extra ice cream as we sell more — so everyone shares in the upside, and to grow the community and get more people involved in the ST project.)
- The token sale will end when the Hard Cap is reached or on December 1, 2017.
- We also provided all purchasers with an automatic 15% discretionary bonus in light of recent rises in ETH prices. This applies to all existing purchasers and future purchasers.
- All bonus tokens will be calculated and distributed within 45 days of the end of the sale.
- Our very active Telegram channel has grown to 4394 members. (you can find me and several of our team members there 18 hours per day.)
- Thank you, thank you, thank you to the growing Simple Token community for you support and enthusiasm. We are humbled and inspired by your interest in our mission to help bring the benefits of blockchain to the mainstream.
- Live end-to-end demo of the OpenST protocol in action.
- Read our docs. And check out our code on Github.
- Watch our videos on YouTube.
- Endorsed by Gil Penchina “SimpleToken — The full service token foundry”
- Endorsed by Mark Bonchek “Why Simple Token will be the Stripe of Branded Currency”
- Watch the AMA with @diaryofamademan
STANDARD PHISHING SCAM ALERT STUFF
- We will NEVER send you a private or direct message to share information or click through a link.
- The only way to buy Simple Token is while logged in at https://sale.simpletoken.org support: email firstname.lastname@example.org
This Medium post is not a prospectus nor a solicitation for investment and it does not pertain in any way to an offering of securities in any jurisdiction.
You must read the entirety of our Terms & Conditions document carefully before making any decision to purchase ST Tokens. You must also monitor the https://simpletoken.org website and our Medium publications for any announcements from the Foundation as they may add to, or change, these Terms and Conditions at any time.
Purchasing, holding or using cryptographic tokens carries significant potential financial, regulatory and other risks, including potential loss of the entire value of Payment.
Tokens are only for sophisticated purchasers who are knowledgeable and experienced in the features and risks of digital platforms, digital assets, blockchain technology and smart contracts. Potential purchasers should determine for themselves the relevance of the information contained in this document and related materials, in each case as supplemented from time to time, and the necessity for additional enquiry, research and professional advice. Any decision to participate in a token sale should be based upon such independent investigation and advice as you deem necessary. This document should not be considered as a recommendation by any person to participate in any token sale or digital platform.
In particular, you should not purchase any Tokens unless you have read and understood the terms and all other relevant materials and fully understand the Token Sale, including at least the following:
- the nature and purpose of the Token Sale and its cryptographic context
- the procedures required to purchase Tokens;
- the nature and the extent of the risks to which you may be exposed by participating in the Token Sale or purchasing, holding, transferring or exchanging Tokens, including those set out in the Risk Disclosure; and
- the regulatory, tax and accounting treatment of participating in the Token Sale and purchasing, holding, transferring or exchanging Tokens, as well as any other relevant implications.