#170: Total Rewards Worth 1.5M JPY! Japanese ‘DeFi Protocol’ Dev Protocol and Otaku Coin double campaign release!
The Otaku Coin Association has another generous campaign for you!
We are pleased to announce that the Otaku Coin Association has formed a partnership with FRAME00, Inc., the developer of the Japanese DeFi protocol ‘Dev Protocol’. In commemoration of this partnership, we have released a double campaign with rewards that are worth a total of 1.5M JPY.
This campaign includes a follow & RT lottery on Twitter in which winners can win the serial numbers #006 and #036 of the ‘100 Limited Otaku Coins’ (Worth 500K JPY*), the popular NFT that quickly sold out on both its 1st and the 2nd sales. In addition, a quiz campaign within the Otaku Coin Official App will be released in which users use their Otaku Coins to participate. 10 users will be in to win 100K JPY worth, a total of 1M JPY of Dev tokens.
* The value of both #006 and #036 is calculated according to the market prices at the time of acquisition. #006 is calculated based on its sales price (1 ETH) and #036 is based on its resale price (0.3 ETH) on OpenSea and includes transaction fees.
■ Campaign Details
1. ‘100 Limited Otaku Coins’ NFT Follow & RT Campaign
The Dev Protocol official Twitter (English and Japanese) will each have a separate campaign. You can participate in both of them.
2. 100K JPY Worth of Dev Tokens to 10 Users Quiz Campaign
Otaku Coin Official App
* Entries can be made from the campaign banner within the Otaku Coin Official App.
* 1,000 Otaku Coins are required for entry.
■ Campaign Period (for both campaigns)
June 7th, 2021, 12:30 — June 10th, 2021, 23:59 (JST — Limited to 3 days)
Make sure not to miss out on this extremely rare opportunity! We are looking forward to your entries.
Don’t forget to download our app and follow us on social media!
Otaku Coin Official App - Apps on Google Play
Otaku Coin is an anime, manga, and game-oriented "community currency" that aims to bring more joy to people's otaku…
Otaku Coin official website:
Official Site for the Community Currency Otaku Coin
When you hear this question, what is the answer that comes to mind? Through using newly created blockchain technology…
Subscribe to our mail magazine for more updates!