#203: Let’s Create an Isekai Anime Together With “Anime Loot”! Free Giveaway of “Default Settings NFT” which Can Be Used as Character References!
World’s First Experiment of a Bottom-Up Anime Project!
Today, we have launched “AnimeLoot”, an experimental bottom-up anime project, where everyone in the community gets together to create a new Isekai anime. We will be giving away “Default Settings NFTs” for free, which will be the character references.
The following four categories will be randomly determined for the characters at the timing when the NFTs are generated, and the direction of the anime will gradually take place as the project moves on.
■ What is Loot?
“Loot” aims to create a new adventure game led by their community. The members of the community create their own illustrations, worldviews, and characters based on the text in the NFT, which is the “reference material”, and in less than a week, their work has advanced rapidly.
The “AnimeLoot” project is a new challenge that could be called the anime version of “Loot”, and is an experimental bottom-up anime project that is unprecedented in the world to date.
■ How to Receive “AnimeLoot” Default Settings NFT
*From the URL above, connect your Ethereum wallet, such as Metamask, by clicking on “Connect to Web3”. Enter a Token ID that hasn’t been used yet and click “Claim”.
*The maximum number of NFTs that will be given away is 7,777 (from #1 to #7,777).
*NFTs will be given away for free, but there will be an Ethereum GAS fee (transaction fee) to receive them.
- Click on “Connect to Web3” and connect your Ethereum wallet.
2. Select MetaMask. When the MetaMask window comes up, make sure the network is Ethernet Mainnet, and accept.
3. If you see your wallet address next to “Connected — Web3”, you are ready to go.
4. First, decide the tokenID of the NFT you want to create. You cannot use a tokenId that has already been claimed. (The range of tokenId is from 1 to 7,777)
How to check availability: Click on “Read Contract”. Enter the number of the tokenId you want, and click on “Query”.
If an address appears, the tokenId has already been claimed. (you cannot create an NFT with that tokenId)
5. If you get an error message as shown below, the tokenId doesn’t exist, so you can create an NFT with the tokenId.
6. How to create your NFT.
Click “Write Contract”, enter the tokenId you wish to create in the “tokenId” field of “2. Claim”, and click “Write”.
7. Click on the “View your transaction” button that appears.
8. The status will initially be “Pending” and when it becomes “Success”, you are done. (Reload the page after a while.)
9. Finally, check your NFT you’ve created.
Go to OpenSea ( https://opensea.io/ ).
Click the wallet button in the top right to connect your MetaMask, click on “My Profile” from the profile icon (the round purple icon in the image), which is to the left of the wallet button.
10. Check for your AnimeLoot NFT, as shown below!
■ “AnimeLoot” Discord and Twitter
“AnimeLoot” will continue to proceed through the creative activities of its community members. Feel free to join the official Discord and follow the official Twitter account.
We look forward to seeing you!
Don’t forget to download our app and follow us on social media!
Otaku Coin Official App - Apps on Google Play
Otaku Coin is an anime, manga, and game-oriented "community currency" that aims to bring more joy to people's otaku…
Otaku Coin official website:
Official Site for the Community Currency Otaku Coin
When you hear this question, what is the answer that comes to mind? Through using newly created blockchain technology…
Subscribe to our mail magazine for more updates!