Today’s Thought is “Fear of Loneliness.”
- Are you every truly alone?
- Why do you feel if someone isn’t with you every second that, that is something bad or wrong?
- Is your fear of not having someone to share with? or is it just truly about being alone?
- Have you ever been in a crowded room of people who you think are your friends but come to find out they really aren’t?
- What about the people who say they love you, but you know deep down in your gut that they don’t really love you. Are you alone then?
If you’d like to see the other five ideas please check them out on the website at (www.SchenkOrg.com).
Please feel free to leave any ideas or thoughts you might have to this topic either here or at the website.