Announcing our New PAL Community Ambassadors
A week ago, we opened up applications for PAL Community Ambassadors to the community. This was after we received many enquiries on Telegram from passionate members who have expressed interest in volunteering to help answer frequently asked questions even outside our regular admin hours.
We’d now like to announce our first two Community Ambassadors:
- Fernando Horta (@fercho0610 on Telegram)
- Michael Tshepo Radebe (MichaelTEE21 on Telegram)
We will be sharing more information with the both of them on how to proceed. If you see them on Telegram, be sure to give them a holler!
To differentiate Community Ambassadors from any imposters, we will be including their names and Telegram handle in our Telegram pinned message, along with the other PolicyPal Network admins. So if you’re ever unsure of who you’re speaking to, refer to our pinned message.
In the meantime, we are still accepting applications for Community Ambassadors, so if you have already applied, it doesn’t mean your application was not accepted.
To reiterate some important points:
- This is perfect for those who are very passionate about our project and wouldn’t mind helping to answer community questions from time to time.
- No commitments required: this role does not mean one will be in employment of PolicyPal Network. There is no minimum number of hours a day required and both parties can also opt out completely at any given time.
- This role is voluntary. There will be no remuneration, but we will, of course, appreciate hard work and contribution and may confer any rewards along the way.
If you’d like to apply, you can do so via this Google form.
About PolicyPal Network
PolicyPal Network is a decentralised insurance protocol that uses data to bridge the gap between consumers and insurance providers by providing a new level of accessibility within the insurance ecosystem. The company also works with insurers to provide CryptoProtect insurance coverage for digital assets and smart contracts. PolicyPal Network is a member of Singapore Fintech Association and ACCESS. PolicyPal Network’s affiliate entity, PolicyPal Singapore, has an active user base of 50,000 for its app, which helps users to manage, buy and optimise their insurance policies.
Currently, PolicyPal Network has partnerships with insurance companies, FWD and Ergo, to explore potential use cases of our decentralised insurance protocol together. Furthermore, we have also established collaborations with blockchain projects NEM, QTUM, Sentinel Protocol, MediBloc, Digix and traceto.io to offer CryptoProtect and mainstream insurance products for the projects themselves, along with their respective communities.
Learn more about PolicyPal Network:
Telegram (Chinese): https://t.me/PolicyPalNetworkCN
Blog (English): https://medium.com/@policypalnet
Blog (Chinese): https://www.jianshu.com/u/04e398cadb84