Achieve Announces Velocity 2.0
Velocity 2.0 is a one-of-a-kind training program that shapes passionate marketers and fundraisers into movement builders. Produced by Achieve, a global research and marketing agency for causes, Velocity 2.0 is the opportunity for Palm Beach County’s nonprofit leaders to create sustainable change for their city.
The program consists of three full- day and two online sessions where nonprofit leaders of our community will learn the most relevant practices used to build the movements of today from our team of experts and others in the industry. The curriculum also provides credit for CFRE certification or recertification.
- Session 1: July 21 | 9 a.m — 3 p.m.
- Online Session: August 11 | 11 a.m. — 12 p.m.
- Session 2: August 30 | 9 a.m — 3 p.m.
- Online Session: September 22 | 11 a.m. — 12 p.m.
- Session 3: October 19 | 9 a.m — 3 p.m.
Skill building, discussions and education in:
- Donor and Constituent Behavior
- Messaging for Campaigns
- Design for Campaigns
- Digital Campaigning
- Multi-channel Campaign Approaches
Experiential learning opportunities:
- Onsite Donor Interviews
- Case Studies and Organization Interviews
- Peer Review of Campaign Design, Methods and Approaches
- Case Studies with Content, Practitioner and Campaign Experts
The first session is Friday July 21 and the application deadline is this Friday, July 14th.