Berry (BRY) IFO to be Hosted on PancakeSwap
CAKE holders, we are proud to announce Berry (BRY) as the next Initial Farm Offering to be hosted on the PancakeSwap IFO platform.
What is Berry?
Berry ($BRY) is a transparent community-verified price oracles on Binance Smart Chain. Berry provides a trustless and decentralized alternative for off-chain data. It provides the infrastructure for decentralized applications to query off-chain data by properly incentivizing miners to provide data. Berry’s mission is to drive the adoption of transparent, open access data and oracles.
What is $BRY?
$BRY is the governance token of #Berry. $BRY is designed to empower the broader #DeFi ecosystem to drive the creation of a fully transparent and community owned, open-source Oracle platform on Binance Smart Chain.
To learn more about Berry, click here.
IFO Sale Details
Sale start block: 4926980 (5pm SGT on Tuesday 16th of February 2021)
Sale end block: 4928180 (6pm SGT on Tuesday 16th of February 2021)
Amount to be raised: $1,000,000 USD in CAKE-BNB LP tokens
Tokens to be sold: 2,000,000 BRY (16% of total supply)
Price per token: 1 BRY = $0.50 USD
Cake to be burnt: $500,000 USD
Method: Overflow (see below)
To participate in the IFO:
- While the sale is live between block 4926980 and 4928180 (5pm — 6pm SGT on Tuesday 16th of February 2021), commit your CAKE-LP tokens to buy BRY tokens at pancakeswap.finance/ifo
- When the sale is complete, claim your BRY tokens and your unspent funds will also be sent back to you.
- Done! In the case of an overflow you can unstake your remaining CAKE-BNB LP tokens.
If you decide to acquire CAKE-BNB LP tokens before the IFO starts, you can stake them here to earn CAKE token rewards while waiting for the sale.
Please note — while you are holding CAKE-BNB LP tokens you will be at risk of Impermanent Loss.
What is the “Overflow” sale method?
TLDR: Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent.
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the IFO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
Here are three basic examples to show you what we mean:
Please note — The final USD price per CAKE-BNB LP token will be set a few minutes before the sale starting at block (5pm SGT on Tuesday 16th of February 2021) and will be broadcasted on all channels.
While a few things may be subject to initial change, two things are sure:
- You will need CAKE-BNB LP tokens to participate.
- If the full $1,000,000 USD allocation is raised, then $500,000 USD of CAKE tokens will be burned forever.
Project: Berry (BRY)
Initial Circulating Supply (Day of sale): 3,125,000 BRY from initial supply of 12,500,000 BRY
Contract Address: https://bscscan.com/token/0xf859Bf77cBe8699013d6Dbc7C2b926Aaf307F830 (Edited 16th Feb)
Audit: In progress
Telegram (EN): https://t.me/berrydata
BRY Token Distribution
The maximum supply of BRY token is 12,500,000. The initial supply after the IFO is conducted will be 3,125,000.
- 16% (2,000,000 BRY) will be reserved for the IFO on PancakeSwap.
- 15% (1,875,000 BRY) will be reserved for Liquidity Mining purposes.
- 23% (2,875,000 BRY) will be reserved for the Ecosystem Fund.
- 6% (750,000 BRY) will be reserved for team members and future employees.
- 40% (5,000,000 BRY) will be reserved for Oracle Mining purposes.
Disclaimer — All projects are subject to both high market risk and volatility. Please, do your own research and full due diligence before even considering to invest your funds in any project and please, make your investments very cautiously. PancakeSwap will not be held responsible for any investment losses.