PancakeSwap Welcomes BENQI ($QI) to Syrup Pool!
Dear CAKE holders, we’re proud to announce a new Syrup Pool with BENQI — a decentralized non-custodial liquidity market protocol on Avalanche.
The Syrup Pool:
Stake CAKE tokens to earn $QI tokens!
- Total Tokens: 3,000,000 QI
- Distribution duration: 60 days
- Start time: Approx. 11am UTC on November 18th 2021
- Finish time: Approx. 11am UTC on January 17th 2022
- Token rewards per block: 1.736 QI
Max Stake per Wallet:
100 CAKE for the first 48 hours, then unlimited CAKE staking after that.
The cap is to give everyone an equal opportunity to farm rewards at a high APY at the start of the farm.
In order to host the BENQI Syrup Pool, we’ll need to provide a QI-BNB farm. The farm will have 1x CAKE rewards for the first 48 hours, then 0.5x rewards after that.
As we’re experiencing issues with the query API for voting power on our voting platform, there will be no voting for this Syrup Pool launch.
Rest assured we are working to get the fix deployed ASAP.
What is BENQI?
BENQI is a decentralized non-custodial liquidity market protocol on Avalanche. It scales DeFi with a suite of yield-generating products.
The platform offers a Lending and Borrowing Market, with Liquid Staking in development. Users are able to lend tokens to the protocol to earn interest and borrow tokens in an over-collateralized manner. The QI token governs the protocol to influence parameters and improvements for the BENQI suite of products.
To learn more, visit the project’s official channels:
- Website: https://benqi.fi
- Telegram: https://t.me/BENQIFinance
- Telegram (Chinese): https://t.me/benqi_zh
- Telegram (Announcements): https://t.me/BENQIFinance_Announcements
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/BenqiFinance
- Discord: https://discord.com/invite/jyPAjZjwk6
How do you stake CAKE to earn $QI rewards?
Check this guide: https://docs.pancakeswap.finance/products/syrup-pool/syrup-pool-guide
⚠️⚠️⚠️BEWARE OF FOOD POISONING⚠️⚠️⚠️
The official $QI token contract address on Binance Smart Chain is:
Any other $QI token will be a scam. Always verify the token address before buying tokens. If you receive a $QI token airdrop from another address, it’s probably a scam, and we advise you to ignore it.
Chef Pepper 🐰🌶