Yieldwatch (WATCH) IFO to be Hosted on PancakeSwap
CAKE holders, we are delighted to announce Yieldwatch (WATCH) as the next Initial Farm Offering to be hosted on the PancakeSwap IFO platform.
What is Yieldwatch?
Yieldwatch is a smart yield farming dashboard on Binance Smart Chain that lets you monitor your liquidity pools, yield farming and token staking performance with fast and casual UI, which is optimized for mobile use.
With Yieldwatch you get all the relevant information at one glance. No more browsing to different websites and using complicated IL-loss calculators. We are the first on BSC that show you the deposit, pending yield, fees generated and give you an overview of the potential impermanent loss that you are facing.
Yieldwatch PRO will offer members a variety of additional features in comparison to the free version. After our BETA period, we will make certain current and upcoming features only available to our premium users. Those features include:
- Faster availability of new projects on our platform compared to free users
- Wallet Overview incl. token prices and holdings in your wallet*
- Real-Time price refresh*
- More detailed calculations*
- Historical data*
- Individual TX overview*
- Different base currencies (EUR/JPY/RMB/GBP/BTC/BNB/AUD)*
- Wallet Connect*
- No ads*
- Beach Mode/Dark Mode Toggle*
- Combined address overview
- Inactive Farms
- Usage of graphs
- Cross-chain platforms
Please note, that some features will be released subsequently and not all will be available when the PRO access launches. All asterisks (*) indicate the features that you can expect at launch date. Access to yieldwatch PRO is only possible by holding the WATCH token.
What is $WATCH?
The $WATCH token is a membership token, which is required to access the advanced PRO features on yieldwatch.net. To enable the full functionality, the user needs to hold a certain amount of $WATCH Tokens in his wallet. Example calculations can be found here.
Holding the token will grant the benefits without time limitation. There will be no monthly payments or fees involved. To end the membership the user can simply sell the tokens on the open market.
Furthermore, any payments that Yieldwatch receives after the IFO must be settled in $WATCH tokens to generate buy pressure on the token.
To learn more about Yieldwatch and the Pro features, click here.
IFO Sale Details
Sale start block: 5383360 (5pm SGT on Thursday 4th of March 2021)
Sale end block: 5384550 (6pm SGT on Thursday 4th of March 2021)
Amount to be raised: $800,000 USD in CAKE-BNB LP tokens
Tokens to be sold: 8,000,000 WATCH (40% of total supply)
Price per token: 1 WATCH = $0.10 USD
Cake to be burnt: $400,000 USD
Method: Overflow (see below)
To participate in the IFO:
- While the sale is live between block 5383360 and 5384550 (5pm — 6pm SGT on Thursday 4th of March 2021), commit your CAKE-LP tokens to buy WATCH tokens at pancakeswap.finance/ifo
- When the sale is complete, claim your WATCH tokens and your unspent funds will also be sent back to you.
- Done! In the case of an overflow you can unstake your remaining CAKE-BNB LP tokens.
If you decide to acquire CAKE-BNB LP tokens before the IFO starts, you can stake them here to earn CAKE token rewards while waiting for the sale.
Please note — while you are holding CAKE-BNB LP tokens you will be at risk of Impermanent Loss.
What is the “Overflow” sale method?
TLDR: Basically, the more you put in, the more you will get, and you’ll get back anything that doesn’t get spent.
In the “Overflow” method, users can subscribe as much or as little as they want to the IFO, and their final allocation will be based on the amount of funds they put in as a percentage of all funds put in by other users at the time the sale ends. Users will receive back any leftover funds when they claim their tokens after the sale.
Here are three basic examples to show you what we mean:
Please note — The final USD price per CAKE-BNB LP token will be set a few minutes before the sale starting at block (5pm SGT on Thursday 4th of March 2021) and will be broadcasted on all channels.
While a few things may be subject to initial change, two things are sure:
- You will need CAKE-BNB LP tokens to participate.
- If the full $800,000 USD allocation is raised, then $400,000 USD of CAKE tokens will be burned forever.
Project: Yieldwatch (WATCH)
Contract Address: https://bscscan.com/address/0x7a9f28eb62c791422aa23ceae1da9c847cbec9b0
WATCH Token Distribution
The maximum supply of WATCH token is 20,000,000. The initial supply after the IFO is conducted will be 9,800,000.
- 40% (8,000,000 WATCH) will be reserved for the IFO on PancakeSwap.
- 4% (800,000 WATCH) will be reserved for Private Sale.
- 3% (600,000 WATCH) will be reserved for the Syrup Pool on PancakeSwap.
- 5% (1,000,000 WATCH) will be reserved for initial liquidity purposes
- 12% (2,400,000 WATCH) will be reserved for Marketing purposes.
- 20% (4,000,000 WATCH) will be reserved for Operations (unlocked over 24 months)
- 10% (2,000,000 WATCH) will be reserved for the Team (unlocked over 24 months)
- 6% (1,200,000 WATCH) will be reserved for Reserve Cross-Chain liquidity purposes. N.B. These tokens will be burned if there is no transition to other blockchains in the future.
Disclaimer — All projects are subject to both high market risk and volatility. Please, do your own research and full due diligence before even considering to invest your funds in any project and please, make your investments very cautiously. PancakeSwap will not be held responsible for any investment losses.