Celebrate PAN’s second trading anniversary with us and win up to 50,000 PAN
PAN started trading on Bitpanda on the 26th of July, 2018, which means that this Sunday marks PAN’s two year anniversary. This we would like to celebrate with a giveaway for our community.
Update (3rd August, 2020): All prizes have been credited directly to the winners’ PAN wallet on Bitpanda. Thank you for participating!
First of all, we would like to thank each and every one of you who has been part of the Pantos community since the beginning. Since we announced the Pantos Technology ICO on the 20th of March, 2018, and raised 616 BTC from 7,812 unique participants, we’ve made good progress. As we mentioned in the roadmap update from November 2019, the industry is now quite different from what it was in 2017 and early 2018.
As of today, Coinmarketcap lists 5,777 different cryptocurrencies, plus there are hundreds of different, competing blockchains and protocols in existence. Additionally, we see projects like Libra and CBDCs (central bank digital currencies) entering the cryptosphere. However, the question of how to unite all those protocols still remains unanswered.
So far, we’ve published nine official TAST Technical White Papers. Plus we developed, released and improved the TAST research prototype, and have been growing the team. We know that we have been pretty quiet over the last few months but this will change soon as we have lots of exciting news and developments to share in the next few weeks and months. But first, let’s celebrate together!
Celebrate with us and win PAN
250,000 PAN from the company reserve will be given away in total in this promotion. There are two ways you can win:
- Everyone who buys at least €25 worth of PAN between the 26th of July 2020 00:00 am (CEST) and 2nd of August, 2020 11:59 pm (CEST) on Bitpanda (not Bitpanda Pro) will be eligible to win 20,000 PAN. 200,000 PAN will be raffled to 10 users.
- Plus, the user with the highest total amount purchased (multiple buys also count towards the total amount) on the 26th of July, 2020 between 00:00 am to 11:59 pm (CEST) on Bitpanda (not Bitpanda Pro) will receive 50,000 PAN.
The winners will be credited on August 3rd 2020 and will receive PAN directly in their PAN wallet on Bitpanda.
Good luck! You can read the terms and conditions here.
As the first multi-blockchain token system, Pantos aims to bring blockchain projects closer together, improve communication between developers, researchers and users and set innovative standards for cross-chain token transfers.
The goal is to serve as a lighthouse project in an increasingly fragmented blockchain space. With multiple blockchains serving all kinds of different purposes, Pantos is seeking to allow these projects to talk to one another in a standardised way. This will speed up innovation by creating a link between blockchains which then can scale together.
To get the latest news on the progress of the Pantos project you can follow our official channels:
- Facebook: facebook.com/PantosIO
- Twitter: twitter.com/PantosIO
- Reddit: reddit.com/r/Pantos
- Telegram: https://t.me/PantosIO_EN (open discussion group english)
- Telegram: https://t.me/PantosIO_DE (open discussion group german)
- Telegram: https://t.me/PantosIO_announcements (announcements only)
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/Pantos_IO