Paradex is Migrating to 0x V2
Here’s what you need to know
Paradex is pleased to announce that we will be completing our full migration to the 0x V2 protocol on Tuesday, October 9th at 11:30AM PT.
The 0x v2 contracts are key pieces of infrastructure that will enable us to unlock even more pieces of the tokenized economy. In particular, 0x v2 will allow us to:
- Support new asset types and token standards
- Re-enable tokens that were previously incompatible with v1 and the matching model (👋 REP!)
- Author new smart contracts that sit in front of the 0x contracts to enable all sorts of new functionality
We expect to have around 2 hours of downtime while this migration completes. Because 0x v1 orders are incompatible with v2 orders, all orders on the books will be cancelled before we begin this process. Please note that this protocol upgrade does not alter our current policy related to geographic access..
- Users will need to reset their token allowances as the 0x proxy contract has changed.
- If you are an API user, please see our migration guide to get up and running with the new order format. (Not an API user yet? Request an API key here!)
Tomorrow’s migration marks just the beginning of our work with 0x v2. Throughout this process, the 0x team have shown themselves to be a highly collaborative and responsive development team, super-focused on their mission and their community, and highly engaged with dApp builders both current and new. We have much more planned, enabled by these powerful building blocks. Stay tuned!