Hey! You’ve been good? Well, at least Ambrosus has been good over the past two weeks, despite the fact not so many things happened to this company. In this update, you can find information about the recent milestones they’ve passed. The Ambrosus developer team now onboards all prospective Atlas Masternodes, and up to 200 Apollo Masternode operators. A new project was introduced to the automotive industry in Japan. They aim to not only trace car parts throughout the supply chain but also manage the production lines within the factory itself utilizing a variety of Ambrosus IoT devices. An Indian start-up focused on tracing a variety of different vegetables proposed a solution built upon AMB-NET to record if any pesticides have been used. Several new statistical monitors are going to be implemented for internal analytics and for sharing network developments externally with the community. They are going to share transaction statistics about Amb; Network statistics illustrating user balances and Masternode uptime, Rewards and Token-flows across the Network; adoption statistics focused on changes in Network activity from the different stakeholders, the number of Hermes on the Network, and the number of bundles created each day. Everything for the better UX!
Moreover, the Ambrosus Explorer worker has been updated and is now faster and more stable. Further enhancements have been made to the Hermes Masternode, especially concerning its bundle transmission into the Ambrosus Network. Social activity is keeping up with development. Ambrosus team will be traveling to Vietnam in the coming week to develop a previously mentioned project concerning the dairy industry concretely. Before the Asian trip, Nicolas Ardies, Ambrosus Ecosystem Pioneer, will be speaking at the Blockchance Conference in Hamburg, Germany on August 16th and 17th. Nevertheless, the number of subscribers in social networks is slightly decreasing.
The era of massive, scalable, decentralized access for Enterprises, Entrepreneurs, and all the many Ambrosus enthusiasts is coming. Become a part of a better world with Ambrosus and Paradigm!
The Ambrosus developer team now onboards all prospective Atlas Masternodes, and up to 200 Apollo Masternode operators. As the largest milestone since the launch of AMB-NET, the unprecedented expansion in the size and growth of the Ambrosus Network is a clear move towards a new phase in the Ambrosus Ecosystems’ development: full decentralised and permissionless access to AMB-NET. Now anyone can run their own Masternode in a permissionless environment. Permissionless functions already available on AMB-NET, such as the Bridge, Wallets, Challenges, Assets and Events and Bundle Verification.
Ecosystem Expansion: Context and Future Developments
The rapid expansion of the Ambrosus Ecosystem can be attributed to two important factors:
1) an increase in developers and partners utilizing the open-source tools provided by the Ambrosus Network for managing data, tracking products, and sharing IoT information;
2) Successful testing and performance monitoring of the entire Ambrosus Ecosystem (Gateways, Hermes, Atlas, Apollo, and Crypto-Economic Model).
Together, these two enhancements have ushered in a new phase of development for the Ambrosus Network: the era of massive, scalable, decentralized access for Enterprises, Entrepreneurs, and all the many Ambrosus community members who contribute to the development of the Ambrosus Ecosystem in so many ways!
Open-Source Ecosystem Developments: Fruits, Vegetables, Cars, and Cosmetics!
- Ambrosus is working on developing and implementing a new project for the automotive industry in Japan. The jointly proposed goals are to not only trace car parts throughout the supply chain, but to also manage the production lines within the factory itself utilising a variety of Ambrosus IoT devices. The long-term goal of the initiative is to reduce waste, improve efficiency, and position the Ambrosus Network to be on the cutting edge of creating the autonomous factories of tomorrow.
- In West Africa, Ambrosus reports a new industrial project focused on the traceability of all-natural mango purée from hundreds of farmers in the region. While each sack of mangos will be individually tracked, the Ambrosus Smart Pallet can be applied when the product is transported outside of the region — to Europe and beyond. Based upon previous solutions surrounding vanilla and coffee, Ambrosus brings unique expertise to the mango industry when it comes to creating valuable solutions in remote regions of the world.
- Entrepreneurial development within the Ambrosus Ecosystem has continued at a healthy pace over the course of the summer. One of the most notable highlights comes from an Indian start-up focused on tracing a variety of different vegetables that are locally sourced. The proposed solution, built upon AMB-NET, is to record if any pesticides have been used and to generally increase consumer confidence in the quality of the product. Additionally, a small team in Hong Kong is in the process of building an original solution for tracing ingredients used in the cosmetics industry. The most important takeaway from these fast-growing startups is the accessibility of the Ambrosus Ecosystem: regardless of your knowledge and level of experience, Ambrosus can support you in turning your business plans into reality.
Technical Updates: Stats, New Interfaces, and Decentralisation Across the Ecosystem
In the previous phase, progress has revolved around developing and testing the original AMB-NET blueprint to perfection. With AMB-NET positioned as a refined, robust, and industrial-grade blockchain and IoT platform, the new focus is concentrated upon decentralisation, transparency, and community engagement. The following updates illustrate what can be expected in the coming weeks.
- A number of new statistical monitors are going to be implemented — for internal analytics and for sharing network developments externally with the community. This includes:
- Transaction statistics about Amber (AMB);
- Network statistics illustrating user balances and Masternode uptime, Rewards and Token-flows across the network;
- Adoption statistics focused on changes in Network activity from the different stakeholders, the number of Hermes on the Network, and the number of bundles created each day.
- A new network interface will naturally accompany the new monitors and indicators that the developer teams are focused on building. The interface will be designed based upon community and partner feedback. To complement the expected growth in the number of Masternodes on the Network, a further interface is also being created as a ‘Rewards Calendar’ for operators to use when managing their masternode.
- There have been several smaller, yet equally important tweaks to existing products and systems within the Ambrosus Ecosystem: the Ambrosus Explorer worker has been updated, and is now faster and more stable. Further enhancements have been made to the Hermes Masternode, especially concerning its bundle transmission into the Ambrosus Network.
Official Onboarding Package: Official Guide
- According to Masternode Invasion — Progress Report 5 Aug 2019 Community Engagement, Growth and Events
The floodgates are now open and poised for an Atlas Invasion! As the next phase of development begins, the Ambrosus team is intent on remaining active in the community, the larger cryptocurrency industry and especially at the intersection of blockchain and the Internet of Things (IoT).
- Members of the Ambrosus team will be travelling to Vietnam in the coming week to concretely develop a previously mentioned project concerning the dairy industry.
- Ambrosus Ecosystem Pioneer Nicolas Ardies will be travelling across the Eastern Seaboard of Asia spreading the word about the fully decentralised and open Ambrosus Network (more information to come soon)! Before that journey, Nicolas will be speaking at the Blockchance Conference in Hamburg Germany on August 16th and 17th.
According to Q&A:
At some point between these first two dates, new documentation will be released relating to a unique and fully-functional IoT solution, as well as more detailed insights into the Ambrosus Edge Gateway itself.
The Ambrosus developer team will intensively test Atlases running on the newly updated AMB-NET. Therefore the next one to two weeks will be dedicated to testing the new DMP algorithm on TEST-NET. If that works as desired, a final test will take place on AMB-NET, after which Wave 0 Atlases will go live. If all goes according to plan, Atlases should begin onboarding by the middle of May.
By the end of June, a selection of core components of the Ambrosus Ecosystem involving IoT devices, Edge-Gateways, Hermes Masternodes and communication protocols, as well as the Ambrosus Network with accompanying Atlas and Hermes Masternodes will be fully-operational and functioning. Developers will be able to build robust applications utilizing all of the components of the Ambrosus Ecosystem, while entrepreneurs will possess all of the tools, required documentation, and information on collaborating with Ambrosus, in order to be successful in building and scaling real-world solutions.
- Masternode onboarding will continue at a consistent rate, with new operators being invited to join the test-net before accessing the main network. In the meantime, work will continue on the main-network architecture, the bridge and the explorer as well as with regards to a number of demo applications approaching completion!
- Stand by for more updates regarding industrial applications, as well as the long-awaited Ambrosus for Entrepreneurs complete guide!
- With a busy schedule for the coming months, the Ambrosus team will continue to post updates for the community as Ambrosus INATBA and the Supply Chain Working Group continue to evolve.
- Calls and further meetings are planned in the coming days with both partners from the United States and South America. Preparations are underway for further outreach in Asia.
- Further crypto-economic testing, different UI design evaluations, and additional information for Atlas operators via the Ambrosus Explorer.
- In the future, the focus is devoted to bundle transitions within and between Masternodes on the Network to allow operators to seamlessly upgrade their masternode if they obtain enough Amber.
- Discussed pic from Ambrosus Telegram Chat:
Partnerships and team members
More info: https://ambrosus.com/team/
Social media metrics
The graph above shows the dynamics of changes in the number of Ambrosus Facebook likes, Reddit subscribers and Twitter followers. The information is taken from Coingecko.com.