Biweekly update 6th August — 20th August
During the last two weeks, Endor didn’t illustrate any social activity. As the contracts are under NDA’s and Endor does not want to take any risk, it’s impossible to publish any additional information for measuring potential and progress of the company.
- Closed beta tests ongoing with over 100 participants (Done)
- H1 2019: Self-Serve Predictions On CUSTOMER’S PRIVATE Data
EDR token holders can order look-alike predictions based on their private data. (SMB customers)
• Companies can upload their private data (with the assistance of the Endor Team)
• Run protocol self-serve predictions on the private customer data
• Enhanced Catalysts program of the Endor Protocol (supporting multiple catalysts)
- H2 2019: Self-Serve Predictions On External Data Providers
External data providers will be able to register their data set and use it for prediction generation
• Support protocol data provider to upload external datasets for predictions
• EDR holders will be able to run self serve predictions on rich dataset catalogue (done)
• Create a smart contract billing infrastructure, to support Endor protocol vision
- Closed beta tests ongoing with over 100 participants
Partnerships and team members
Social media metrics
The charts above illustrate the decline in the number of Telegram followers. In general, Endor experiences low to the average level of social activity.
The graph above doesn’t illustrate any changes in the number of Endor Facebook likes, Reddit subscribers and Twitter followers. The information is taken from Coingecko.com.