Ambrosus: No updates
Biweekly update 16th December 2019–13th January 2020
Since our last update, no news appeared. Having nothing to include in the new one, we decided just to combine metrics about network, development, financial and community state here.
The absence of the news and reports may possibly be associated with the transfer of community responsibilities from former community manager Kevin to the new Ambrosus marketing team. We are waiting for more info to come!
All the updates should occur according to the plan announced in this post — Communications and Outreach for Ambrosus Ecosystem.
- In the recent post, CEO Dr. Stefan Mayer stated:
“Despite an ever-changing regulatory landscape, Ambrosus has decided to remain committed to its original vision of complete decentralization.”
The plan is:
- To adapt to the new regulatory environment without compromising the belief in decentralized networks.
- To support narrowband options that fully comply with existing B2B business processes in order to make it easier for enterprises to utilize AMB-NET.
- To continue to grow the entrepreneurial aspect of the Ambrosus Ecosystem while also increasing the number of masternodes on the network.
- The development roadmap states the following:
- Scammers keep scamming on Facebook. Be careful!
Partnerships and team members
More amazing team members from Ambrosus team and additional info: https://ambrosus.com/team/
- Kevin Keyner, the best ever community manager, left the team.
- Ambrosus price metrics — data retrieved from coinlib.io:
- Cheese: A one-of-a-kind solution designed by Ambrosus to verify the quality and origin of Cheese from pasture to table.
- End-to-End Traceability of Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla: An in-depth breakdown of the Ambrosus industrial project surrounding the supply chain of one of the world’s most precious commodities: Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.
- Olive Oil: An expert solution for protecting the quality of one of the world’s most historically counterfeited foods: Olive Oil.
- The Pharmaceutical Supply Chain: An industry analysis explaining where Ambrosus fits into the most important trends and changes in the pharmaceutical supply chain.
Social media metrics
The graph above shows the dynamics of changes in the number of Ambrosus Facebook likes, Reddit subscribers and Twitter followers. The information is taken from Coingecko.com.