Dragonchain: New roadmap, List of every roadmap goal Dragonchain hit in 2018, Improved Authentication System Release, Listing on Bittrex and Upbit
Monthly update 18th December — 15th January
Also there are private repositories.
In a constant effort to become more efficient, scalable, and secure, Dragonchain is switching over to a new system for communication and authentication with a Dragonchain. Previously, in order to communicate with a Dragonchain, you would need to hit RESTful endpoints with a static API key in the authentication header, to a centralized API gateway, which would authenticate and route requests accordingly.
- A New Era of Blockchain Technology and the Road Ahead: some of the most memorable moments and achievements of 2018.
- Dragonchain launched Blockchain as a Service (BaaS)
- Dragonchain partnered with Corey LaJoie in Daytona
The community created this meme…
One of the most frequently asked questions in 2018 was, “When mainnet?” So, let’s just throw this in here one more time; there is no mainnet. As CMO Jonel Cordero explained, “Our chain consensus is a blockchain of blockchains, so we don’t need a mainnet. Think Windows for Blockchain.”
- Blockchain Seattle 2018 brought a community together
For two full days, Blockchain Seattle brought together blockchain advocates, entrepreneurs, investors, community members, and leading companies to share their knowledge and expertise. This was the first major event where the community got the first look into Dragonchain seven new products, and the chance to know Dragonchain better.
- The team celebrated Halloween and Zara dressed up as JoJo
- Dragonchain moved into a new, 16,000 sq. ft. office
- Anyone can start learning about blockchain; whenever and wherever
On the same day the team launched the Dragonchain Academy, they also announced their partnership with DNES from Da Nang, Vietnam. The Dragonchain Academy is well positioned to expand globally, and is available to anyone looking to build their dreams and start new careers in the blockchain space.
- Interchain™ became the new internet
On November 20th, Dragonchain was awarded a patent for Interchain™, making Dragonchain the de-facto leader in connecting blockchain technology. Going forward in 2019, the team will keep their promise and continue to Interchain™ Everything.
- December 18th, 2018: An exclusive meetup Unlocking Global Opportunities through Blockchain with the President of Dragonchain Academy, Sieng Van Tran. He outlines the Academy’s emerging global strategy and introduces the first of its many partners, the Da Nang government-backed accelerator, DNES. This discussion also focuses on Academy’s role within the Dragonchain ecosystem and how it will assist startups interested in adopting blockchain.
- The Trust Technology — How blockchain is changing your world. Including extensive interview with Joe Roets, CEO of Dragonchain.
- Interchain Everything Contest.
-The top suggestions for the second week’s categories are in: IOTA, XRP, Tezos.
-The top suggestions the third week’s categories are in: Siacoin, SONM, NIX.
- The top suggestions for the final week’s categories are in: #USDT, #0x, #TRON.
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Learn Blockchain in 2019 in Dragonchain Academy blog:
- Growing Market for Blockchain Jobs
- Emergence of Blockchain Projects
- Adapting to a Changing Regulatory Environment
- Smart Dubai: Global Blockchain Challenge 2019: If you’re a startup/small developer team and you’re building blockchain business magic on the Dragonchain platform, this might be interesting to check out.
- Eastside Daytime Roundtable in Seattle on January 16th, 2019.
- DRGN Listed on Bittrex International.
- Dragonchain Wyrm Holes give you the ability to transfer tokens from one blockchain network to another. Learn more here.
- DragonScale — Publication of model
- DragonScale — Competition launch
- Academy — Additional courses
- Academy — Productized LMS
- Takara — Adoption metrics reporting
- Privacy Products — whitepaper
- Consulting services launch
- Commercial platform — on premise capabilities
- Commercial platform — sandbox (LAB)
- Time Products — Marketplace listing
- Marketplace — vendor enrollment features
- DragonDen — launch
- Patent — licensing standardization
- Commercial Platform — expanded dashboard features
- Privacy Products — Launch
- Dragon Factor — expanded features
- Commercial Platform — multi-cloud capabilities
The Year of Dragon(Technology): A review of 2018’s Dragonchain Roadmap goals and technology achievements.
-Smart Contract Protocols and API — Common API for all supported languages
-Dragonchain Foundation Developer Academy Pilot Program
-Launch of the Commercial Serverless platform on AWS
-Smart Contracts Library
-Currency & Block Aggregation Protocol
-Dragon Factor Identity Framework
-Initial Interchain Development
-Transaction Processing Refactor
-Reference Proof of Work Implementation
-Standardized Currency Library Smart Contract
-ETH Interchain Library Smart Contract
-Auto Claim Gate Verification System
-Core UI Backend
-ETC Interchain Library Smart Contract
-L2 Nodes (Community Provisioned)
-Decentralized L1 Capabilities (ETH)
-NEO Interchain Library Smart Contract
-L3 Nodes (Community Provisioned)
-Decentralized L1 Capabilities (ETC)
-BTC Interchain Library Smart Contract
-L4 Nodes (Community Provisioned)
-Decentralized L1 Capabilities (NEO)
-Takara Launch (Enterprise End) *Bonus Goal
-Dragon Net Launch *Bonus Goal
-Dragon Den Closed Beta Launch *Bonus Goal
-ETH Proof of Existence (L5)
-ETC Proof of Existence (L5)
-NEO Proof of Existence (L5)
-BTC Proof of Existence (L5)
-Master Time Ledger *Bonus Goal
-Captured Time Lending Contracts (CTLC)
-Lyceum *Bonus Goal
-Eternal Proof Reporting *Bonus Goal
- Dragon Factor Authentication API
- Wyrm Holes
Partnerships and team members
Twitter — Reboot Communications @Reboot_Comm (on January 8th 2019): A New Era of Blockchain Technology: Dragonchain didn’t build the company to build the technology. They built it to serve human needs. #PSV20th welcomes Dragonchain as a Conference Sponsor.
- Dragon Factor — @DragonFactorID on December 20th, 2018: “Dragon Factor is empowering businesses to take control of their data. If you’re ready to take #identity to the next level with #decentralization, reach out to us for a free consultation.“
- DRAGONCHAIN — @dragonchaingang on December 13th, 2018: “All sweaters are welcome” at Dragonchain’s #holiday potluck.
- Tez- out — @popularstashXRP on December 20th, 2018: “Seems like dragonchain is putting in the work and other are following. If they sustain the lead this could be the gem boys $drgn”.
- Amazon Chief Evangelist Tweet About Dragonchain Academy
- Jonel Cordero @jonelcordero Retweeted Coinbase on December 20th, 2018: If you are waiting on a Coinbase Earn invite, you can start learning about blockchain and Dragonchain today on our fully operational / public blockchain LMS at https://academy.dragonchain.org/ . Learn about blockchain on a working blockchain app and earn DRGN today! #AllHumansAreWelcome
- Tenacious Dragon @TenaciousDragon (on January 12, 2019): 10 ways Dragonchain has always put the community FIRST.
From Telegram group:
- Jonel (admin): “Don’t pay attention to rumors. There’s too many in this industry guys. Pay attention to our fundamentals. Pay attention to what we are doing. What we have public that’s public. What we don’t have public is because of legal NDAs.”
- Sign up now for early access to Dragon Den.
- The Trust Technology: How blockchain is changing your world with smart contracts, crypto tokens, security tokens, stable coins, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Dragonchain, Pundi X, Monero, DApps, Hyperledger by Mark Mueller-Eberstein and Phil Klein.
- The power of blockchain in your hands on Cryptomoonity.com. Covering the launch of the Dragonchain Academy, team and advisors, global partnership details with DNES by Sieng Van Tran and upcoming courses.
- Interchain: The importance and why Dragonchain? on Cryptomoonity.com.
- Dragonchain in depth analysis! Will we hold support? on CRYPTO TYTAN Youtube channel.
- DragonChain: Be Free to Chose and Scale Without Compromising Security on Ecoin4dummies.com.
Social media metrics
Facebook — announcements, 25–50 likes, 5–10 shares.
Twitter — Average number of retweets is 50–100 for one post.
- Dragonchain Academy Twitter — since 26th November 2018.
- Dragonchain Academy Medium — since 10th January 2019.
- Dragon Factor Twitter — since 26th November 2018.
Bitcointalk.org — since August 17, 2017. Last post — on January 07th, 2019: latest news, price, etc.
Dragonchain also has Kakao talk for koreans.
There is a slight growth in Dragonchain community over time. The graph above shows the dynamics of changes in the number of Dragonchain Facebook likes, Reddit subscribers and Twitter followers. The information is taken from Coingecko.com.