Dragonchain: Partnership with IoT development platform Hurify, Dragonchain team at 20th Annual Privacy and Security Conference
Biweekly update 24th January — 7th February
This is not financial advice.
During the last two weeks, Dragonchain Inc. announced its partnership with Hurify Digital Markets to revolutionize global, decentralized IoT and blockchain development. The Dragonchain team was attending several blockchain events in Seattle. These days they are presenting at 20th Annual Privacy and Security Conference with Perkins Coie on the subject of blockchain as it pertains to privacy. The team also published the blog post on Data Privacy Day 2019 to raise awareness and promote privacy and data protection best practices. Development is still in progress mostly in private repositories. There is also a stable increase in the number of token-holders. Dragonchain community continues to grow. Despite the fact of growth in other social media, there is a slight decrease in the number of subscribers of Dragonchain Telegram channels and subreddits these weeks.
Also there are private repositories (~100 private repositories on commercial github).
Dragonchain CEO Joe Roets in Official Telegram group:
“Dragonchain, Inc. began in 2017 and has been developing the enterprise and scalable platform on multiple private and proprietary repositories.
We’ve stated from the beginning that we intend to make the open source codebase network compatible with the commercial platform. We expect to do that sometime in 2019, and will involve an update to the open source codebase.”
Developer activity (from Coinlib.io)
- Eastside Daytime Roundtable on January 16th, 2019 in Seattle.
Dragonchain CEO Joe Roets: ‘’Great day at the Japan Seattle AI Innovation event today. The Consul General of Japan, Yoichiro Yamada — was a gracious host’’.
- Blockchain + Commercial Real Estate — Myths vs Facts event with CMO Jonel Cordero on 23rd January 2019 in Seattle hosted by FIBREE.
- 20th Annual Privacy and Security Conference on February 6th — 8th, 2019, Victoria, BC.
The Dragonchain team will be presenting with Perkins Coie on the subject of blockchain as it pertains to privacy.
- If you’re not able to join 20th Annual Privacy and Security Conference, sign up for Dragonchain recap livestream with Product Marketing Director, Danny Luedke (on 13th February 2019).
- See also Data Privacy Day 2019, January 28 — publication in Dragonchain official blog.
Token holders and the number of transactions dynamics (from Etherscan.io)
- Dragonchain Wyrm Holes give you the ability to transfer tokens from one blockchain network to another. Learn more here.
- DragonScale — Publication of model
- DragonScale — Competition launch
- Academy — Additional courses
- Academy — Productized LMS
- Takara — Adoption metrics reporting
- Privacy Products — whitepaper
- Consulting services launch
- Commercial platform — on premise capabilities
- Commercial platform — sandbox (LAB)
- Time Products — Marketplace listing
- Marketplace — vendor enrollment features
- DragonDen — launch
- Patent — licensing standardization
- Commercial Platform — expanded dashboard features
- Privacy Products — Launch
- Dragon Factor — expanded features
- Commercial Platform — multi-cloud capabilities
The Year of Dragon (Technology): A review of 2018’s Dragonchain Roadmap goals and technology achievements.
Partnerships and team members
Bellevue, WA — January 16, 2019 — Dragonchain Inc. is announcing its partnership with Hurify Digital Markets to revolutionize global, decentralized IoT and blockchain development.
Dragonchain will provide Hurify with the flexibility and security necessary to build and sustain its dynamic global ecosystem. Using Dragonchain Smart Contracts, Hurify can provide a secure, blockchain-enabled global community of IoT developers to connect and collaborate on projects.
“We’re looking forward to working with Hurify on our Dragonchain platform,” said Filip Hantson, Vice President of Business Development at Dragonchain. “Like blockchain, IoT is a young technology that has a massive potential to take the market by storm.”
The launch of the Hurify blockchain platform represents a first-of-its-kind IoT services marketplace, built on Dragonchain. The team believes that the Hurify blockchain-enabled platform will disrupt existing service models currently blocking the real scalability of IoT.
“Dragonchain will enable Hurify to take advanced, multi-level private and public blockchains to the IoT community,” said Mouli Srini, CEO and President of Hurify Digital Markets. “We now have a versatile solution for a range of IoT operational challenges, such as access control, securing data, and scalability; which Dragonchain overcomes with remarkable ease of use for developers.”
The Hurify Digital Markets IoT project development platform uses smart contracts to support the IoT project development and deployment supply chain. By bringing together into one place access to talent, hardware and services, the platform directly addresses the skill gap and project management challenges that create barriers to IoT project implementations for SMEs. Hurify is a global ecosystem for developer communities, entrepreneurs, and IoT solution vendors with members from across the globe. Learn more here.
- Dragonchain is still actively hiring.
- Four Tech Lawyers Decamp Fox Rothschild for K&L Gates in Chicago: “Just a few months ago, he [Daniel Farris] co-founded NMBL Technologies, which is partnering with blockchain developer Dragonchain to create cloud-based legal workflow and document management products.”
- Dragonchain Academy @DragonchainAca (on 5th February 2019): Happy Lunar New Year. The Dragonchain Academy will be doing its part to drive blockchain adoption in the year of the pig with new courses, international partnerships, and events throughout 2019.
- Eric T — @etesenair (on 19th January 2019): “Slumber Swap is the #2 finance app, by volume, on @ethereum. It’s exciting to see us beside @MakerDAO. Interchain, by @dragonchaingang, allows us to use various oracles with #ethereum to validate transactions. Are you a developer building #dapps? Let’s connect. @slumberswap”
Jonel (admin): “Don’t pay attention to rumors. There’s too many in this industry guys. Pay attention to our fundamentals. Pay attention to what we are doing. What we have public that’s public. What we don’t have public is because of legal NDAs.”
Social media metrics
Facebook — announcements, 25–50 likes, 5–10 shares.
Twitter — Average number of retweets is 50–100 for one post.
- Dragonchain Academy Twitter — since 26th November 2018.
- Dragonchain Academy Medium — since 10th January 2019.
- Dragon Factor Twitter — since 26th November 2018.
Bitcointalk.org — since August 17, 2017. Last post — on January 21, 2019: latest news, price, etc.
Dragonchain also has Kakao talk for koreans.
The graph above shows the dynamics of changes in the number of Dragonchain Facebook likes, Reddit subscribers and Twitter followers. The information is taken from Coingecko.com.