Interview with Zaki Manian — Head of the Development at Cosmos Network
Last week, David Kavazi — Co-Founder and CSO of Paradigm, caught up with Zaki Manian — Head of the Development at Cosmos Network, former Director at Tendermint, Co-Founder of the Iqlusion and CEO of PeggyJV.
In this episode, they discussed:
- Zaki’s background. When did he first hear about crypto and how he became part of Cosmos Network.
- Past, present, and future of Cosmos Network, what kind of problems the team is trying to solve, and why it is important.
- Inter-Blockchain Communication (IBC) and the importance of the long-anticipated Stargate upgrade.
- Zaki’s favourite projects from the Cosmos ecosystem.
- All things DeFi, and how is DeFi on Cosmos manifesting with IBC and beyond.
- Cosmos against ETH 2.0, Polkadot, Near, Elrond. The differences in approaches to scalability, security and interoperability.
- The problem of ‘Top Validator Oligopolies’.
- And last but not least, Zaki told about his other projects — Iqlusion and PeggyJV, and what he is excited to build next.
Subscribe to Paradigm!